Father pays $21k in tuition just for his sons to fail school miserably

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Man I got asswhoopings when I was younger but at some point that shyt stopped once you realized what was expected of you. The beatings only come when you fukk up. And at the time even the teachers there's was some allowed to whoop you if they busted you doing something you weren't supposed to be doing and trust you me.. The prospect of getting caned or some other shyt, or made to do manual labor sure did make us avoid getting into a bunch of situations.

The dad responded

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
The person recording talking about “stop beating him”, but still recording.

Ain’t even make an effort to shield the kid. They just wanted the Michael Bay angles for the footage.
:mjlol::russ:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Slapped that boy up :mjlol: Idk how y’all do it, me and pops throwing hands, nobody is slapping me up like that. Deal with any consequences later.
Your parents are on a different plane breh, they not your homeboys and buddies. They put u on this planet, they deserve a special type of respect, no matter what.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Why moms recording and posting this on social media? If she really wanted to interfere she would do so without the phone in her hand. Nah she wants the clout. What she need to do is help dad instill some discipline in their son. Son prolly run to mom everytime dad gets on him. Losing out on 21k for someone not taking it serious deserves a smack around