mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
when it comes to in game fighting style ive always liked Kitana for some reason, when i was young i noticed a pattern within the game and other players, most people that used the ninjas or other main fighters would always follow a certain fight pattern , example

if your playing someone that uses sub zero , 9 times out of 10 youre going to be mindful of the freeze attacks in most MK games

i was never really good at the early mk games but i had mk3 which was fun but noticed myself using everybodies special moves which made the game predictable for me.

fast forward a few years and the ps2 era MK games were so much better (:whoa:) simply because you could be everyone and learn all moves or master each player smoothly , until MK9 was released and things went back to the old style and again playing people online and offline i noticed people still fight the same when using the base characters, anyway what im trying to say is Kitana is really good and i didnt notice till mk9 came out and this made me go back to mk3 and mkD for further proof.

like most people the main ninjas were my fave including the cyborgs, damn i just remembered sector, Kitana and smoke were my top 3 fighters on mk9 :wow: that game came out in 2011 wtf

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
sub-zero.png

Subzero is the best by far :banderas: