Favorite track off 2Pac's "Me Against the World"(Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off "Me Against the World"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my "Favorite track off a Classic or Great album". Yesterday I covered Nas' "Gods Son" in which "Made You Look" & "Last Real nikka Alive" are currently neck in neck. Starting today up until Thursday, I will start covering 2Pac's classics. Today will be 2Pac's Magnum Opus, "Me Against the World". Released during 2Pac's prison stint,MATW received acclaim from the critics and audience which saw it as a huge improvement over his last 2 good efforts, 2Pac's best body of work and his most personal album to date. Album still hits me hard to this day. Many have said MATW saved their lives, Aswell as people on The Coli.:mjcry: Only few albums have the power to do that. My 1.B GOAT next to 1.A Nas. Dude will never be replicated, one of a kind. My favorite track would have to be "Old School". The track is one of many that hit me hard. It's 2pac reminiscing about the old days of listening to the OG rappers. The track definitely shows that 2Pac was a real NY nikka at heart. 20+ years and now we are reminiscing about Pac and his peers. What's your favorite track on MATW, and if you can,explain. R.I.P. Pac :mjcry:
Meagainsttheworldcover.jpg

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Temptations with If I Die Tonight being a close second. Honorable mentions to Death Around the Corner, So Many Tears, and Me Against the World.

DPG

Banned
Daps
"Lord Knows" hands down :wow:

1. Lord Knows
2. So Many Tears
3. If I Die 2nite
4. It Ain't Easy
5. Heavy in the Game

That would be my top 5. So many classics.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
"Me Against The World"

"If I Die 2night" is a close second.

"Death Around The Corner" in third.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Im against post deahters, yall know that by now, but ive always said this is my favorite album from him.

Whole album pretty much bangin, however "Death Around The Corner" MIGHT be my personal fav. fukk w/ alot of other joints too tho.