Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my "Favorite track off Classic or Great albums" threads.
Yesterday I covered Ghostface Killah's "Supreme Clientele" in which the majority voted for "Mighty Healthy". The weird placement of this album is because I forgot about it more in the case of the Bobby Digital album that I will cover tomorrow. The reason for "The Pillage" was kind of the same problem but I don't remember if the album was great or not. After listening to it again for a long while I have come to a conclusion that it's great. I'd call it one of the best albums to come out during the year. Shout out to @Ayo!-BEZ for the recommendation & @Raheem95 for that thread recently. :salute:
To have an album like this come out by one of the more "weaker" members of the Wu especially considering he was an unofficial member ( at the time). This was after "Ironman" Cappa so he's at the rambling part of his career where he really isn't saying anything on the album. Regardless it's a dope album. The production on the album is amazing. RZA has several production credits on the album. More than compared to Inspectahs (post flood:mjcry:) & U-God's album . Favorite track on here so far is probably "Pillage". The beat on that is :ohlawd: & of course Cappadonna's usual rambling that only Cappa can do. What's your favorite track off the album? & if you can, explain.
There's no room left for the track "Black Boy":mjcry:
#favetrack
51v5oGVRtyL.jpg

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
A continuation of my "Favorite track off Classic or Great albums" threads.
Yesterday I covered Ghostface Killah's "Supreme Clientele" in which the majority voted for "Mighty Healthy". The weird placement of this album is because I forgot about it more in the case of the Bobby Digital album that I will cover tomorrow. The reason for "The Pillage" was kind of the same problem but I don't remember if the album was great or not. After listening to it again for a long while I have come to a conclusion that it's great. I'd call it one of the best albums to come out during the year. Shout out to @Ayo!-BEZ for the recommendation & @Raheem95 for that thread recently. :salute:
To have an album like this come out by one of the more "weaker" members of the Wu especially considering he was an unofficial member ( at the time). This was after "Ironman" Cappa so he's at the rambling part of his career where he really isn't saying anything on the album. Regardless it's a dope album. The production on the album is amazing. RZA has several production credits on the album. More than compared to Inspectahs (post flood:mjcry:) & U-God's album . Favorite track on here so far is probably "Pillage". The beat on that is :ohlawd: & of course Cappadonna's usual rambling that only Cappa can do. What's your favorite track off the album? & if you can, explain.
There's no room left for the track "Black Boy":mjcry:
#favetrack
51v5oGVRtyL.jpg

:salute::salute:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Album is criminally underrated.

Can't believe this nikka was driving a cab not too long ago.

:francis:

Doome

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"If you in the garbage check for a nikka.."
Tbh every single track .. I actually play this album with no skips ..1 my fave hip hop albums all time, cappachino