Favorite track off Ghostface Killah's - "Supreme Clientele" (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off Supreme Clientele

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my Favorite track off a Classic or Great album" threads. Yesterday I covered Ghosts "Ironman" in which "Fish" & "All That I Got Is You" are currently neck & neck. Today I will be covering Ghostface Killah's classic "Supreme Clientele". One of my favorite albums of all time, definitely Ghosts magnum opus. SC never gets old as its one of the albums I have ready to put in the car. I have a hard time choosing between "Ironman" & SC. :patrice: If you prefer the traditional Wu sound then "Ironman" is the preferred choice but I could never choose so I just :manny:. I remember buying this thinking I was gonna get that gritty, raw Ghostface. Lyrically I did but the sound first had me :dwillhuh: Because after 7 years of listening to the traditional Wu sound you're bound to grow accustomed to it & by now expect it. The first listen to the album I was just :dwillhuh:. Gave it a second listen to finalize my opinion & now it's :banderas:. When me & my brother listened to "Stroke of Death" we both had the :francis: waiting for the beat to drop. Told my brother to play that shyt back & realized all RZA did was scratch :ohhh: shyt is a masterpiece to me now. RZA da gawd :blessed: & that's just 1 of many classics off the album. My favorite track off SC is a hard one but Ima go with "Wu Banga 101" Posse cuts on anything Wu related are always:whew:. GZA's verse though
"Yo, too advanced, digi' stance, made the cd enhanced
I move with the speed and strength of ants
Identical in form with the beez they swarm
Hold up the cold current appear warm
My first verbal brawl, started on some yes yes y'all
To the beat y'all, break your windshield, your jeep stall":ohlawd:
This album solidified Ghost as an all time great & my top 5.
What's your favorite track? & if you can, explain.
Where's "DoomStarks" Ghost?:mjcry:
#favetrack
Also if you feel like I'm missing any albums feel free to let me know. The next Wu solo albums that I know I will cover are "Fishscale" & "No Said Date".
Thanks for the love everyone :mjcry:
supremeclientele.jpg

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
A continuation of my Favorite track off a Classic or Great album" threads. Yesterday I covered Ghosts "Ironman" in which "Fish" & "All That I Got Is You" are currently neck & neck. Today I will be covering Ghostface Killah's classic "Supreme Clientele". One of my favorite albums of all time, definitely Ghosts magnum opus. SC never gets old as its one of the albums I have ready to put in the car. I have a hard time choosing between "Ironman" & SC. :patrice: If you prefer the traditional Wu sound then "Ironman" is the preferred choice but I could never choose so I just :manny:. I remember buying this thinking I was gonna get that gritty, raw Ghostface. Lyrically I did but the sound first had me :dwillhuh: Because after 7 years of listening to the traditional Wu sound you're bound to grow accustomed to it & by now expect it. The first listen to the album I was just :dwillhuh:. Gave it a second listen to finalize my opinion & now it's :banderas:. When me & my brother listened to "Stroke of Death" we both had the :francis: waiting for the beat to drop. Told my brother to play that shyt back & realized all RZA did was scratch :ohhh: shyt is a masterpiece to me now. RZA da gawd :blessed: & that's just 1 of many classics off the album. My favorite track off SC is a hard one but Ima go with "Wu Banga 101" Posse cuts on anything Wu related are always:whew:. GZA's verse though
"Yo, too advanced, digi' stance, made the cd enhanced
I move with the speed and strength of ants
Identical in form with the beez they swarm
Hold up the cold current appear warm
My first verbal brawl, started on some yes yes y'all
To the beat y'all, break your windshield, your jeep stall":ohlawd:
This album solidified Ghost as an all time great & my top 5.
What's your favorite track? & if you can, explain.
Where's "DoomStarks" Ghost?:mjcry:
#favetrack
Also if you feel like I'm missing any albums feel free to let me know. The next Wu solo albums that I know I will cover are "Fishscale" & "No Said Date".
Thanks for the love everyone :mjcry:
supremeclientele.jpg
do the pillage n boby dig before those bro. wu fan classics