Favorite track off Makaveli's- "The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory" (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off 7 Day Theory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my "Favorite track off Classic or Great albums". In the span of two days I covered both discs of "All Eyez On Me" in which The Coli voted for "Heartz Of Men" & "Picture Me Rollin" from their respective discs. Today I will be covering Makaveli's(Pac's alias at the time) The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory. This album is an undeniable classic and Pac's final album recorded before his death.:mjcry: The recording process of this album is legendary and will probably never be duplicated. Pac recorded this album in just 7 days in the month of August. In which 21 songs were recorded but only 12 made it into the final product. In what it usually takes to make a shytty science project it took Pac to make an all time classic:mjcry: The man recorded a double disc album and a full length album in the same damn year, in which both had relatively short recording processes & both are classics. The album is notable for not having Pac's usual list of producers with the only one being QDIII. The album is quite possibly his darkest (MATW depending on who you ask) Pac's rapping is still emotional on the album but more intensified. The album upon release drew acclaim. Favorite track on here is definitely between Bomb First & Against All Odds. My GOAT's Mobb Deep & Nas were dissed on both these songs:mjcry: but they go mad hard though :dj2:, AAA is also notable for creating the all time classic :flabbynsick: and the skit on Chappelle's Show. Honestly you can't go wrong with any song on the album. This concludes Pac's part of the threads, which Biggie up next. 7DT is a perfect way to end the weekdays. We miss you Pac:mjcry:
#favetrack
7894e79ce5a96c41b016bcedd35bed4f.600x600x1.jpg

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:jbhmm:
It's between
Bomb First
To Live and Die
Krazy
Hold Ya Head
Against all Odds

I know people love Blasphemy but I'm not crazy about the beat.

DPG

Banned
Daps
It's a toss-up between "To Live & Die in L.A." and "Hold Ya Head" for me.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White Manz World....

Top 5...

White Manz World
Hail Mary
To Live And Die In L.A
Blasphemy
Me And My Girlfriend

Didn't know whether to pick that or Krazy...

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I ain't a killa but don't push me
Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pvssy...

Hail Mary :lawd:

That To Live and Die In LA video made me love the song even more. Every time I see the video now tho :mjcry:

xelp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blasphemy. Pac caught the holy ghost with that one.

The whole album is flawless though. I have it as my greatest hip hop album of all time. Pac takes you through what seems like every single emotion in just 12 potent tracks.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Man...this one of my fav complete albums.

They only actual song I can do without is 'Toss it up'.

If I had to pick it'd be Blasphemy., tho.