Favorite track off Notorious B.I.G.'s - "Life After Death" *Disc 1* (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off Life After Death

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my "favorite track off a Classic or Great album" threads. Yesterday I covered Biggie's "Ready To Die" in which an astronomical number of The Coli voted for "Everyday Struggle":ohhh:. Today I will be covering Biggie's classic "Life After Death". Recorded before his death but released after his death, LAD drew acclaim from critics & audience noting how LAD captures crime's undeniable glamour but doesn't stint on the fear, desperate & irretrievable loss that the streets inevitably exact.
The album also uses the mafioso style that originated from Kool G Rap but perfected by Raekwon. As you can see, LAD is a double disc which I have to split into 2 parts. Big is also one of two rappers that have successfully crafted a phenomenal double disc album, the other being 2Pac with AEOM. Whether one is better is not the case here, it's the fact that both albums are the GOAT double disc albums. My favorite track on LAD is a tie between "Last Day" & "I Love The Dough". I love the mafioso feel with both these tracks:ohlawd: a prime Lox & a prime Jay as features in which both the lox & Jay provide dope verses on their respective tracks. I've seen people on The Coli call Last Day filler:francis: not surprising when the same people call tracks such as Skandalous & Got My Mind Made Up filler tracks :francis:. What's your favorite track off "Life After Death" & if you can explain.
#favetrack
71-QUlvAlBL._SL1400_.jpg

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
I got a Story to Tell :wow:
Plus isn't it a true story? :ohhh:
"So anyway the nikka
comes up the stairs, he creeping up the steps, the bytch all shook she
sends the nikka back downstairs to get some drinks and shyt. She gettin