Favorite track off Notorious B.I.G.'s - "Ready To Die" (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off Ready To Die

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my "favorite track off a classic or great" album threads. Yesterday I covered Makaveli's "7 Day Theory" in which the majority voted for "Hail Mary". Today i will be covering Biggie's classic "Ready To Die". This album is an all time classic and a GOAT album contender. It is looked upon in the same vein as "36 Chambers" "The Infamous" & "Illmatic". Arguably the GOAT debut rap album, the album upon release drew acclaim & received classic status almost instantly. I'm not saying anything that hasn't been said about this album already, it's a damn classic. Favorite track is a tie between "The What" & "Everyday Struggle". The What is the only track on the album with a guest verse and it is by non other than Method Man. Both killed the track but Method wins it by a hair. Everyday Struggle is another storytelling classic. While Biggie's own mom said Biggie wasn't about that life and really wasn't what he said he was, he does an immaculate job with the stories he tells and the imagery he paints with his lyrics.
What's your favorite track off this classic & if you can, explain.
#favetrack

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
The skit that was playing Jodeci in the background was favorite

But

As for songs, probably Warning or One More Chance