Favorite track off Ol' Dirty b*stard's "Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"

Favorite track off Return to the 36 Chambers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my "Favorite track off a Classic or Great album" threads. Yesterday I covered Method Man's "Tical" in which the majority voted on "Bring the Pain". Today we will be covering Ol' Dirty b*stard's "Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version" a title long enough where it almost didn't fit for the title of the thread. This album is a classic in my book & one of many classic Wu solo albums. RTT36C is probably the first true certified classic of the solo albums as many people saw Tical as a dissapointing album & some don't consider it a classic:scust: but I consider it a personal classic so :pacspit:. RTT36C has the usual murky, raw & gritty beats by RZA, with some input by True Master & 4th Disciple. Some don't consider ODB to be a great rapper even though he dropped classic verses on 36 Chambers as well as on here:francis: but Baby Jesus is still possibly the most original vocalist in Hip-Hop history. Dude is mad entertaining & hilarious & this album proves it. My favorite track on RTT36C is a difficult one; "Brooklyn Zoo", "Raw Hide" "Damage" & "Protect Ya Neck II The Zoo" are my favorites but I'd have to lean towards "Brooklyn Zoo" because it's one of the best rap songs of all time IMO. Also "Sweet Sugar Pie" has probably the most hilarious instance of somebody busting a nut:mjlol: if you didn't laugh once during that part then I don't know what to tell you. What's your favorite track off this classic & if you can, explain
Not enough room for "Harlem World" on the poll brehs:mjcry:
R.I.P. Baby Jesus:mjcry:
#favetrack
tumblr_mdfi66iHmT1qzahxuo1_1280.jpg

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Cutting heads was always my fav track and I wanted to hear a Rza and ODB joint album

NVious

Only Built 4 Cuban Minx
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Grand Rapids, Michigan
I chose Brooklyn Zoo bc that beat gets me so amped up everytime I hear it. One of my favorite hip hop songs ever.

A close second would be Cuttin' Headz. Wasn't that on the original Wu demo that preceded 36 Chambers?

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Snakes all day every day :blessed:

edit: Goin' Down has got to be one of the most wasted beats of all time. That shyt pisses me off but somehow I still love it. Just wish it had more rapping on it.

Therht

Pro
Daps
When I was a yute man it was all about Protect Ya Neck 2

Now it's a toss up between Goin Down and Cuttin Heads

Snakes tho :banderas:

I voted Cuttin Headz :smugdraper:

Therht

Pro
Daps
This is low key one of the best Wu Tang albums btw

I feel like Rza new he could have a bit of fun with this one what with it being ODB, making it extra Wu

Plus I think a couple early Wu demos ended up on here, Cuttin Headz being one of em