Favorite track off Wu-Tang Clan's- "Enter the Wu-Tang(36 Chambers)" (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off 36 Chambers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my "favorite track off Classic or Great albums". Yesterday I covered Part 2 of Biggie's "Life After Death" in which the majority of The Coli voted for "Long Kiss Goodnight". Today I will be covering arguably one of the Goat if not THE Goat album from the Goat rap group. The album is immaculate as it contains no filler whatsoever with every track being a classic. Goat tracks, Goat Beats,& Goat lyrics will be found on this album. :blessed:The grimy, raw, & gritty sound of the album is what separates it from the rest.:ohlawd: RZA was in his absolute prime on this one & the album proves why he could be the Goat producer. Every member of the group provides classic & memorable verses, yes even Masta Killah & U-God. :whew:Pretty impressive considering both only have one verse throughout the album. This is not even including the solo albums of some of the members which atleast 2 have Goat contender albums. It's crazy what the whole group accomplished in such little time. Their run is something that we will never see again in Hip-Hop:mjcry:
This album is probably the hardest choice I've ever had to make for an album. But I would have to go with "Bring da Ruckus" as it sets the tone of the album with gritty production by RZA & hard hitting verses by Ghostface, Raekwon, Inspectah Deck,& especially GZA.
"Yo, I'm more rugged than slaveman boots
New recruits, I'm fukkin' up MC troops
I break loops, and trample shyt, while I stomp!
A mudhole in that ass, cause I'm straight out the swamp" :banderas:
What's your favorite track off this classic, & if you can, explain.
#favetrack
wu_tang_clan_enter_the_wu_tang_36_chambers.jpg

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:dwillhuh:
Can't hate on the honesty though :yeshrug:
Wasn't my brand of Hip Hop at the time...only really listened to gangsta shyt or stuff from the Midwest which was strange cause I was living on the East Coast :lolbron: 93 was one of the most important years for the culture cause it's when the East Coast started to make a comeback :ehh: I felt the grimy sounds starting to come out of NY was too unpolished for my damn car stereo :francis: I needed some playa shyt :takedat: strangely enough 2 years later damn near ALL I was listening to was East Coast grimy shyt :yeshrug: