Favourite Led Zeppelin song

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just got 4 on Vinyl..

I have loved this song since I was rocking out to LL's Mamma said knock you out. Ya the 80's. And every time I go west I just play this record over and over. Love this record.

Led Zeppelin - Going to California

Might be one of the few songs they did not steal..

Whats your favourite Zep track, and why?

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
"fool in the rain" is my favorite zeppelin song.

I think it's my favorite because it doesn't sound like a zeppelin song.

Ruby'sRevolver

Man in the Black Hat
Daps
Tough to pick just one song but if I had to it would be 'Dazed and Confused'. Its the song that put me on to Zeppelin and it sounded like nothing I had ever heard before.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Tough to pick just one song but if I had to it would be 'Dazed and Confused'. Its the song that put me on to Zeppelin and it sounded like nothing I had ever heard before.

You know, this is a weird record for me. I kinda think this record is overrated. But when I really sit down a listen to it, I really enjoy it. I know that does not make much sense.

Ruby'sRevolver

Man in the Black Hat
Daps
You know, this is a weird record for me. I kinda think this record is overrated. But when I really sit down a listen to it, I really enjoy it. I know that does not make much sense.

I prefer the live versions of Dazed (especially from 1972-73) over the studio track, but to me this was the signature Zeppelin track. That bassline, Plants vocal performance, Page's crazy ass guitar parts, and of course those fukking drums, Bonzo killed it (R.I.P.)

I was gonna pick 'Since I've Been Loving' You or 'Kashmir' as my favs and those are also two tracks that I prefer live versions over the studio tracks.