Favourite part of the Up in Smoke Tour?

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
That tour is probably to date the greatest concert of all-time, I only wish I was there.

For those of y'all unfamiliar with it, this was the concert.
poster-43629.jpg

Eminem, Snoop and Dre were absolutely gigantic at the time so much so that out of those main acts it was Ice Cube who was opening act. When Ice Cube is an opening act you know that's an insane line-up.

But you also gotta consider that Dre had released 2001 with Snoop heavily featuring again and then you got Eminem in the midst of that SSLP-MMLP run.

Cube meanwhile was out of his prime and just returned to hip-hop after a brief hiatus and came off what was by far his weakest effort with the Vol. 1 of War and Peace and also had released or was in the process of releasing Vol 2. at the time of this event. Still for him to get the reaction he got at this point in his career was incredible.

Being he was my GOAT, my favourite moment gotta be this:

love how WC and Mack-10 set the table for this sequence of events to happen. Crowd went crazy to a 1990 song as well, which was great.

What is your favourite moment and if you can find a vid for it, all the better.

I wish I went to this shyt....
:mjcry:

got an uncle who lives in Cali who literally travelled damn near round the US to attend multiple concerts for this tour. He told he it was beyond words.

any of y'all went? know someone who went? share your experiences.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
The intro to the Snoop/Dre headline set :mjlol:

So ign'ant and late 90s and early 00s

you talking about opening track or that big ass skull that came from the sky lol

shyt was so dope. I was at that show, they shot the dvd at the worcester concert. It was bananas. Eminems set was so ill.

:blessed:

what were the reactions like to each artist?

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Up In Smoke? when you entered the arena my nikka it was a cloud of smoke coming out of the fukkin arena b. The bud was :banderas:

amazing show, rip nate Dogg, when he came out it the crowd went crazy b, atleast out in NY we did. That big mouth bytch truth hurts can sing idk why Dre dropped the bytch? Maybe because she is a bytch?

The sets was like mini movies, shyt was a dope concert. So much fukkin bud b it was crazy. I remember fukkboy Dre guzzling a whole bottle of Henny damn near to the end nikka was fukkin crazy. Now that I realize it after this whole SOC and Michelle's movie shyt Dre is a low key alcoholic :youngsabo:

never been to any other concert except for them BBK shows when certain crews came through.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Up In Smoke? when you entered the arena my nikka it was a cloud of smoke coming out of the fukkin arena b. The bud was :banderas:

amazing show, rip nate Dogg, when he came out it the crowd went crazy b, atleast out in NY we did. That big mouth bytch truth hurts can sing idk why Dre dropped the bytch? Maybe because she is a bytch?

The sets was like mini movies, shyt was a dope concert. So much fukkin bud b it was crazy. I remember fukkboy Dre guzzling a whole bottle of Henny damn near to the end nikka was fukkin crazy. Now that I realize it after this whole SOC and Michelle's movie shyt Dre is a low key alcoholic :youngsabo:

never been to any other concert except for them BBK shows when certain crews came through.

I caught the show in pittsburgh at the time and same thing..when we got in there the wholeee arena was just one big ass smoke cloud :pachaha:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
one of the greatest experiences of my life

too bad my friends were bums who couldn't afford to drop 100 to hit the show the way I could since I worked

went there alone

:to:

no weed

only 16

but still snuck some dranks, had my smokes that's all I needed

shyt was heaven to a lil west coast head in Toronto like me

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
one of the greatest experiences of my life

too bad my friends were bums who couldn't afford to drop 100 to hit the show the way I could since I worked

went there alone

no weed

only 16

but still snuck some dranks, had my smokes that's all I needed

shyt was heaven to a lil west coast head in Toronto like me

Had to go solo to. All my boys backed out the day I went to get tickets. Good thing to, when I gotto the window there was ONE floor ticket left. The dude behind me was pissed. The mini movie they played before dres set was unreal, it felt like I was in menace ll society.