FBG Duck x Rooga - Exposin' Me remix

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Duck back on that ignant shyt.. :wow:

Him and Rooga starting the fukkery early in 2019 done remixed Memo & King Vons shyt..

Duck petty as hell, 600 been dissing alot already though..

So many disrespectful bars.. :wow:

I'll spoiler em..

Rooga: "Got some information you bytch nikkas would hate to know, nikkas talk that shyt but don't even know who made the O" (OBllock)

Duck: "T. Roy ain't get shot inside his head but he ain't make it though, They got so many dead nikkas bytch I don't know who to smoke"

Rooga: "I don't know who to smoke, I'll take Lil Boo to go I can see him through the smoke, Caught his ass comin' out the crib shot him through the door. Tweaking' off the mids I think Lil Steve comin' through the floor"

Duck: "He got caught in traffic Waldo ain't get to finish his status, He on the internet laughin',cappin' then got caught without it.. fukk yo homie he dead you heard what I said fukk Sheroid, fukk O Dee, fukk D-thang and fukk tire head (Lil Boo)"

Duck: "J. Money got the worst of me, That's how it sposed to be, It's a lot of nikkas I ain't even gonna mention but they where they sposed to be.."

"Boy I been smokin' your homie this shyt chokin' me.."

"These nikkas mentioning Tooka, I'll fukk around and send you to meet him

Rooga: "Stello got hit from the back of the seat (damn the back of the seat?) He tried to get up they shot him back in his seat they left his head in the back of the seat"

Rooga: "You nikkas bytches where y'all purses y'all went and died your hair on purpose..(Durk & Von) I wouldn't be surprised if they start twerkin'"

nikkas gonna die over these songs..

:lupe: