FBI documents state King Von had 100K bounty on FBG Duck

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
100k gtfoh ….that nikka was their “enemy” this ain’t Columbia lmao …they didn’t need 100k to go do that …these jailhouse snitches always selling these wild duck tales
Well, given that both the paperwork and other sources state somebody dropped a lo' on him, Im sure that paper played a factor in their decision...maybe :ehh:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
It’s fukked up but Von was destined to die in the streets or spend life in prison. That nikka was too comfortable with violence. I was telling my girl a month before he was killed he might get hit soon. His mentality towards death was crazy and sad as fukk. You can see the rest of em (Durk, Reese, Keef) at least seem effected by the trauma, but Von faced the shyt with a smile. Breh was a villain and a victim of his reputation

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
It’s fukked up but Von was destined to die in the streets or spend life in prison. That nikka was too comfortable with violence. I was telling my girl a month before he was killed he might get hit soon. His mentality towards death was crazy and sad as fukk. You can see the rest of em (Durk, Reese, Keef) at least seem effected by the trauma, but Von faced the shyt with a smile. Breh was a villain and a victim of his reputation
i honestly never heard of him, Fbg duck, opr many others until they were killed. It's sad that these guys are making hundreds of thousands of dollars and instead of chillin to enjoy life, they want to kill each others. Makes no sense to me, but I guess that's just me being "old". I'm assuming killing and being killed is the in-thing now.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps

Mad thing is how soft spoken dude was.

The difference between the personality and the inner demon made him like a movie villain.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
100k gtfoh ….that nikka was their “enemy” this ain’t Columbia lmao …they didn’t need 100k to go do that …these jailhouse snitches always selling these wild duck tales
The only reason why I think some money was put on duck head was because of where they shot him up at (the Gold Coast).

Last edited:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Mad thing is how soft spoken dude was.

The difference between the personality and the inner demon made him like a movie villain.

That’s the thing, that’s the personality of a real killer. Grew with a couple nikkas like him and they all were soft spoken and calm. It’s because they can sit there steady in the midst of chaos, hold shyt that will make the average nikka fall apart, and understand human psychology because they study people.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Lol it’s a flex for him to do that

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
We heard the stories about this dude for years. Why should somebody be surprised? Both chose to live that type of life, and both paid for it. Ain't shyt different from most 80/90's street cats, we just have social media now. Back then the murder rates were much worse.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
A dude that was a known serial killer tried to “fight” somebody and got smoked :dead: :laff: good riddance. Thank you Lil Timmy the Demon Slayer :blessed: