FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Update:
Brooklyn-based rapper Casanova surrendered himself to authorities Wednesday night after he was named in a sweeping indictment of the “Untouchable Gorilla Stone Nation” gang earlier this week.

Casanova, who given name is Caswell Senior, 34, faces racketeering conspiracy, firearm possession, and conspiracy to distribute controlled substances as part of an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court Tuesday. The other 17 suspects in the indictment were already in custody.

He surrendered himself at the Midtown South precinct in Manhattan, police said.

The Bloods faction has been tied to shootings and robberies in Westchester County and Brooklyn, and one of its alleged members, Brandon (Stacks) Soto, is accused of driving an accomplice to Poughkeepsie to assassinate a 15-year-old boy on Sept. 21.

The Poughkeepsie Journal identifies the teen as Jalani Jones, who was fatally shot in the head.

Two suspects are accused of using other people’s IDs to file fraudulent applications for COVID-19-related unemployment benefits.

“Members of Gorilla Stone committed terrible acts of violence, trafficked in narcotics, and even engaged in brazen fraud by exploiting benefits programs meant to provide assistance in response to the COVID-19 pandemic,” said acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss.

Casanova, whose track “Set Trippin” includes the lyrics “Punch you in the face muthaf----- I knock ya teeth out. Every time I come through n----- I got my heat out, ” still faces charges in a 2018 assault in Brooklyn.

He’s accused of punching and robbing a young woman who was recording him at a Greenwich Village diner.

If he’s convicted of the top charge against him, racketeering conspiracy, Casanova could face up to life in prison.

In 2015, police arrested 17 alleged membersof the Untouchable Gorilla Stone Nation and its subset Black Stone Gorilla Gangstas, accusing them of plotting gun violence and selling crack, cocaine and ecstasy throughout Co-op City and Castle Hill in the Bronx.

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wow. Another federal indictment liking rappers to street gangs, in a seemingly endless stream of them. Always though Cas was moving a little smarter than that, but this will derail his career in a way he is unlikely to recover from, given his exposure at sentencing because of his priors. If he can get a 18 month sentence like Peezy, that is his best case scenario.

it's Southern District too, not Brooklyn, SDNY is who prosecuted the Nine 3.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1342176/download

He's charged with the underlying RICO and a conspiracy to distribute controlled substances. Damn. That's a 5 year minimum, even if he gets dropped from the RICO.