FBI MOVES FORWARD WITH BLACK IDENTITY EXTREMIST ARREST IN DALLAS, TEXAS

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Yeah...WHERE THE fukk LEBRON AT????

WHERE?

But he has time for racist ass Keaton Jones.

When I said we should shut down the sports sections sometime last year I was dead ass serious.

You not going to hear shyt from NOT 1 BLACK ATHLETE ON THIS. NOT fukkING ONE!
Most of them are c00ns, Captain America negros and militant integrationist. This is bullshyt. This shyt must go viral.

Daps
Something about this ain’t right. Only one person reporting this and the dates ain’t right? What’s the charge?

Where are his members at?

Huey Newton gun club is well known. Quannell marches with them.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
It's amazing how they will watch someone like the Vegas shooter for a year. Keeping track of constant semi-automatic weapons purchases, etc yet they always never make a move on individuals like him & the Florida Night Club shooter but let one us even "hint" at a movement & they move in to put the brakes on...

Meanwhile these redneck militias can war game race wars like on weekends.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Most of them are c00ns, Captain America negros and militant integrationist. This is bullshyt. This shyt must go viral.

Going to send this to the Black video bloggers. See if Thought Crimez picks up on it. Jason Black, PBT The Advise Show (which is in Texas) should of already been on this shyt but maybe the Black media sphere is in the dark or some shyt? I dunno... Will fire of some emails when I get off work to really get this going viral.

Black media should be all over this. We need to make it happen.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This brother should be free fukking CACs and their made up laws and fukks like Cliven Bundy are still walking around...If this BIE bullshyt doesn't let you know that you are a system of white supremacy than I don't know what to tell your dumb ass.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
People did say once black people go heavy on the protection and love of guns legally. Cacs would start gun control and shutdown any loose gun regulations.

Beyond demonic.

There’s cacs running around with semi autos training everyday. Dudes even going to shop and shyt with a semi auto on their back. Let a black man do that shyt, clapped within the hour.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The tweet says 2016, its actually 2017.

FBI MOVES FORWARD WITH BLACK IDENTITY EXTREMIST ARREST IN DALLAS, TEXAS

STATEMENT FROM GUERRILLA MAINFRAME AND THE RAKEM BALOGUN DEFENSE COMMITTEE

Here he is putting in work for the community making sure they safe...

All Black owned gun clubs are being looked at and under attack.

shyt not a game out here...They want anybody who is fighting back locked up...

Some people think this shyt not real. I assure you it is.

Illegal possession of a firearm should have a bail amount set. "danger to the community" hmm i wonder if they will try to tie him into some type of illegal gun sales. Either way this is bullshyt. We should be able to operate our own gun clubs same as everyone else.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Illegal possession of a firearm should have a bail amount set. "danger to the community" hmm i wonder if they will try to tie him into some type of illegal gun sales. Either way this is bullshyt. We should be able to operate our own gun clubs same as everyone else.

Exactly. shyt code red yall.