Real college football playoff start today u hear me

2021-fcs-spring-playoff-bracket--791x1024.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Compare a 4 team committee to a 64 and 16 team brehs

Show me 1 hear where 64/16 hell even 10 teams were championship worthy.
The most there's ever been is a possible 7 and thats only cause I believe everyone who wins their P5 conference should be in. But even those years its not that many teams who are truly championship caliber

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Show me 1 hear where 64/16 hell even 10 teams were championship worthy.
The most there's ever been is a possible 7 and thats only cause I believe everyone who wins their P5 conference should be in. But even those years its not that many teams who are truly championship caliber
What u deem championship worthy is what takes place on the court/field

When the NCAA tournament I’m sure nobody thinks VCU/Loyola/George Mason can be one of the final 4 teams in the tournament but it happens

it’s foolish to have this students competing under the guise of workin to become champions when only a selection of teams have a chance to even COMPETE for the national championship

Outside of possible NFL recruitment what is my incentive to want to play in the MAC or AAC? To win games and solidify my undefeated season vs a P5 school who is showin up not interested cuz they not in the playoff?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
What u deem championship worthy is what takes place on the court/field

When the NCAA tournament I’m sure nobody thinks VCU/Loyola/George Mason can be one of the final 4 teams in the tournament but it happens

it’s foolish to have this students competing under the guise of workin to become champions when only a selection of teams have a chance to even COMPETE for the national championship

Outside of possible NFL recruitment what is my incentive to want to play in the MAC or AAC? To win games and solidify my undefeated season vs a P5 school who is showin up not interested cuz they not in the playoff?

Bro they're all being selected by a group of people is my point. FCS is no different than anything else with how teams get into it
And you know what a championship caliber team looks like.
The 16th ranked team in football lose 3-4 games some years :heh:

Apprentice

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Bro they're all being selected by a group of people is my point. FCS is no different than anything else with how teams get into it
And you know what a championship caliber team looks like.
The 16th ranked team in football lose 3-4 games some years :heh:
Nah it’s not a good faith argument comparing a 4 team selection to a 6 team

jus cuz u lost 3-4 games in a season doesent u aren’t capable of winning a tournament, teams get hot and cold all the time, some scheme matchups and personnel match ups jus don’t work well

no convincing that 4 teams isn’t BS especially wit no real criteria

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

jus cuz u lost 3-4 games in a season doesent u aren’t capable of winning a tournament, teams get hot and cold all the time, some scheme matchups and personnel match ups jus don’t work well

Bruh they play 12-13 games in a season but losing 3 qualifies you to be championship caliber? :dead:
And please explain to me the criteria of the fcs playoffs and seeding and why HBCUs were always the lowest seeds.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Your forgetting football ain't basketball you wanna increase the odds of injury because you wanna see a few extra games in which 9/10 most years will still be chalk.

Apprentice

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Your forgetting football ain't basketball you wanna increase the odds of injury because you wanna see a few extra games in which 9/10 most years will still be chalk.
Lol gtfoh wit this bullshyt they can easily jump right into the conference schedule jus like they did this year