Fear Of A Black Planet: Seven Future Global Demographic Changes

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, our issue is not numbers, but strategy. Let’s be real we have not figured this sht out yet and that is why we are where we are as a people. More people ain’t going to solve our problem. Just look at India.

I’d be more happy with black people gaining a functional minority, than being a dysfunctional majority. Somthing similar to what the Dutch empire did in the 1500s and 1600s, despite being a minority among Europeans and a super-minority globally.:yeshrug:

As an aside @JadeB , I honestly think your countrymen might be the solution. I’ve been peeping y’all’s distribution in JP, South China, Korea, Philippines, Southern and Western Europe and it seems very promising. I see a lot of commerce and industry ranging from your lock on entertainment in K and JP, to your presence in shipping in China, to the educated base in Europe. The only issue is that these Nigerian networks seem oddly disconnected, unlike the Dutch ones. Any thoughts?:lupe:

Yeah...I mean we'll have an advantage over the coming decades with our large, young populace...but our main weakness has been geopolitical strategy like you said. It's what has done in all of our Empires(From Egypt to the Axumites to Songhai and so on)

Maybe the stressors that will alter Africa over the coming decades(effects of climate change/high pop. density) will create a new kind of African leader.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, our issue is not numbers, but strategy. Let’s be real we have not figured this sht out yet and that is why we are where we are as a people. More people ain’t going to solve our problem. Just look at India.

I’d be more happy with black people gaining a functional minority, than being a dysfunctional majority. Somthing similar to what the Dutch empire did in the 1500s and 1600s, despite being a minority among Europeans and a super-minority globally.:yeshrug:

As an aside @JadeB , I honestly think your countrymen might be the solution. I’ve been peeping y’all’s distribution in JP, South China, Korea, Philippines, Southern and Western Europe and it seems very promising. I see a lot of commerce and industry ranging from your lock on entertainment in K and JP, to your presence in shipping in China, to the educated base in Europe. The only issue is that these Nigerian networks seem oddly disconnected, unlike the Dutch ones. Any thoughts?:lupe:
The Nigerian networks are connected, The issue is that Nigeria is basically a figment of political imagination, You have to separate those networks on tribal lines.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Living in a world where black people are the most dominant people is what these cacs are afraid of and I for one cannot wait :mjgrin:
Black People are dominant now. You have to count Chinese and Indians as Asians to get to them being the majority.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Don't trust these predictions because a very violent reset is coming soon. Perhaps the greatest depopulation of the Earth since the great flood.
The fact that there are all these predictions kinda put the kibosh on that, because World War 1 and 2 is too fresh in human memory.

Chances are robots and automation will fix a lot of shyt. The only problem is basically a lot of older people in the west will be doing what I'm doing and retiring in the global south.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah...I mean we'll have an advantage over the coming decades with our large, young populace...but our main weakness has been geopolitical strategy like you said. It's what has done in all of our Empires(From Egypt to the Axumites to Songhai and so on)

Maybe the stressors that will alter Africa over the coming decades(effects of climate change/high pop. density) will create a new kind of African leader.
The biggest difference in the past is that before the turn of the 20th century "Africa" didn't exist in the African mind. Meaning the continent is so vast that an Egyptian doesn't see himself as an African in the same way a Ethiopian does and they certainly didn't see their futures as being intertwined. Now everyone understands that we live in an interconnected world and Africans have to work together to get anything done.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
The biggest difference in the past is that before the turn of the 20th century "Africa" didn't exist in the African mind. Meaning the continent is so vast that an Egyptian doesn't see himself as an African in the same way a Ethiopian does and they certainly didn't see their futures as being intertwined. Now everyone understands that we live in an interconnected world and Africans have to work together to get anything done.
The thing with Africa is that their too many non black Africans *cough*MENA*cough* they don’t identify with the black African majority and before you bring up gaddafi the only reason he turned to pan Africanism is because he kept getting rejected by the Arab league. And for further proof look at how black people were treated in his country while he was leader too

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The thing with Africa is that their too many non black Africans *cough*MENA*cough* they don’t identify with the black African majority and before you bring up gaddafi the only reason he turned to pan Africanism is because he kept getting rejected by the Arab league. And for further proof look at how black people were treated in his country while he was leader too
I'm in total agreement. If Africa was on code they'd wholesale slaughter the arabs in the north because that's what they are trying to do to them.