The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Read an article today that
Daniel
isn't dead, and will return this season.

I'm :ohhh: and :gucci: at that...cause that's Glenn levels of fukkery

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ok so far but they are letting Madison and her family get away with a lot of shyt. It was just too much. Why are they breaking their necks to save this woman and her family?

Travis death was a surprise. His character was just starting to get interesting.

I said I wasn't gonna watch this season but who am I kidding :lolbron:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have been anticipating Travis dying just because I didn't see Cliff Curtis staying tied down to a TV show full-time forever but the way they did was kinda weak.
It would have been better if Travis had done his one man zombie killing spree in the pit before the gay dude from Shameless opened up the gate to let all the zombies attack him and then go to commercial.
Then in the scene where Madison came walking up to the pit and Travis had his back to her, he should have turned around and been a zombie. Then Madison could have put a bullet in his dome.

Selena

Pro
Daps
So whatever happened to Sierra & Gabi from the FTWD: Passage? Are they gonna at least make a cameo this season? They had potential especially Sierra. I was interested in their storyline.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been anticipating Travis dying just because I didn't see Cliff Curtis staying tied down to a TV show full-time forever but the way they did was kinda weak.
It would have been better if Travis had done his one man zombie killing spree in the pit before the gay dude from Shameless opened up the gate to let all the zombies attack him and then go to commercial.
Then in the scene where Madison came walking up to the pit and Travis had his back to her, he should have turned around and been a zombie. Then Madison could have put a bullet in his dome.

Supposedly Curtis got tired of the role and wanted off...I read he was supposed to die later this season and not so early

I haven't been watching this so I didn't know that Curtis son had died....also I thought strand was dead but I guess he is alive