Feech Lamano (The Sopranos Season 5)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys think Tony was right have Feech sent back to prison? Or should he have had him whacked? Or gave him a pass and one more chance? I liked Feech, and how he rubbed everyone the wrong way. Would've loved to see him last the whole season and go up against Tony.

I heard originally Feech was supposed to be there the whole season, but the actor was a pain in the ass to deal with, so they ended his storyline early.

The Lawnmower Wars was a classic episode.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Many will say Tony was wrong for it but I think setting Feech up was the best course. Kind of fukked up to kill him and giving him a pass would mean future problems.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching the episode where Chris thinks Tony was fukking Adriana when they got in the accident. lol Those gangsters were playing telephone, making the story bigger and bigger. These mobsters gossip like no other.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think that was one of the better handled situations. Tony didn't let it get too far out of hand and handled it with out having to just whack someone.

One thing that rubbed me the wrong way in the show is what happened with Christopher. Yea he was a fukk up, but tony and paulie weren't really helping the situation. Especially how petty Paulie was acting. And then the joke about his daughter being a stripper sending him over the edge. Chrissy was doing so well for himself, he didn't have to go out like that. :to:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya. I didn't like how Tony did Christopher. Especially after how loyal Chris was. He gave up the love of his life to protect Tony. I think Chris was a dead man after Adriana got whacked. He was on borrowed time. No coming back from a situation like that.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its pretty obvious the writers got rid of him for reasons outside of the show's storyline. It made no sense for them to introduce him, and then cut him so quickly, especially as he was a fan favourite. It was as well handled as it could be, but it was definitely awkward.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. They cut him from the show because of some sort of conflict.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It was the right thing to do in my eyes. He could've taken shyt from him like he pretty much did from a lot of people. Or killed him or sent him away. I'm guessing too much respect to send him off even if he was outright disrespecting him.

"The fukk you doinnn'" "What the fukk you doin" is still one of my favorite parts

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Depends on what you mean? Was he right by our standars or by mob standards? By mob standards he was. Cosa Nostra rules say that the boss is the boss, and Feech was acting subversive. He had to go.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Ya. I didn't like how Tony did Christopher. Especially after how loyal Chris was. He gave up the love of his life to protect Tony. I think Chris was a dead man after Adriana got whacked. He was on borrowed time. No coming back from a situation like that.

Christopher was going to snitch. There is a reason the mob don't tolerate drug addicts.