Feedback needed ladies...

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
If you want to go the "natural" route, try having her do pilates 2-3xweek. When I did pilates often my periods got really really light, and I didn't have any neg symptoms. (no cramps, no vomiting etc)
Ill pass the suggestion on 2 her but the problem with going the natural route i can't really make sure tries the suggestion cuz she doesn't live with me right now so i can tell n suggest n encourage all i want but that doesn't mean she actually following thru.. Thats y i went the simplest most effective route.

Daps
i think it's kinda sad. as far as the sex, i feel like it could lead to less caution during sex and i don't really think kids should be focused on sex anyway. and me personally I never had to be on bc to avoid getting pregnant, just super responsible with sex and fortunately partners who feel the same way. and if its for medical reason i would have tried a change in diet. i've been hearing a lot of ketogenic diets or juicing routines help women with fibroids and pcos, bad cycles, etc.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i think it's kinda sad. as far as the sex, i feel like it could lead to less caution during sex and i don't really think kids should be focused on sex anyway. and me personally I never had to be on bc to avoid getting pregnant, just super responsible with sex and fortunately partners who feel the same way. and if its for medical reason i would have tried a change in diet. i've been hearing a lot of ketogenic diets or juicing routines help women with fibroids and pcos, bad cycles, etc.
Can u not read she is not even sexually active. N probably wont b 4 awhile cuz of the type of teen she is
..u entitled to ur opinion But she didn't ask for bc for preventing pregnancy that part was my idea...u can think its sad i put her on bc but it would much sadder if she ended up a teenage mother cuz she wasnt doing anything to prevent it at all...she not even thinking about sex right now with her skool activites cuz im a proactive parent who has been down that road b4 so save ur judgement when u dont know what type of teenager she is but i definitely do....ion wanna call her a nerd but how many nose n the books scholastic types were having sex early ...if u keep them busy with intrests that they enjoy her mind is nowhere near focusing on sex...imma cautionary tale 4 her 2 not wanna start having sex n we have a great relationship that i know she not thinking about having sex anytime soon from the talks we have and her attitude about sex...she not 1 of them teenagers who got too much time on their hands to be experimenting sexually hell she can't even form relationships with boys enuf to have sex due to her big brothers who r watchdogs over her...what u might try 4 urs might not work 4 mines but thanks 4 coming

Daps
Can u not read she is not even sexually active. N probably wont b 4 awhile cuz of the type of teen she is
..u entitled to ur opinion But she didn't ask for bc for preventing pregnancy that part was my idea...u can think its sad i put her on bc but it would much sadder if she ended up a teenage mother cuz she wasnt doing anything to prevent it at all...she not even thinking about sex right now with her skool activites cuz im a proactive parent who has been down that road b4 so save ur judgement when u dont know what type of teenager she is but i definitely do....ion wanna call her a nerd but how many nose n the books scholastic types were having sex early ...if u keep them busy with intrests that they enjoy her mind is nowhere near focusing on sex...imma cautionary tale 4 her 2 not wanna start having sex n we have a great relationship that i know she not thinking about having sex anytime soon from the talks we have and her attitude about sex...she not 1 of them teenagers who got too much time on their hands to be experimenting sexually hell she can't even form relationships with boys enuf to have sex due to her big brothers who r watchdogs over her...what u might try 4 urs might not work 4 mines but thanks 4 coming

oh yeah i can read just fine...but i also read where you say " she doesn't live with me right now so i can tell n suggest n encourage all i want but that doesn't mean she actually following thru". so unless you are in her household/vagina/DMs/diary, you don't really know if she is the nerdy bookworm who just wants bc just for the pain relief now do you? and since that is the case i guess the easiest thing to do would be put them on bc, i would just be sad if i was in that position. my opinion :yeshrug:best of luck to you all

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
oh yeah i can read just fine...but i also read where you say " she doesn't live with me right now so i can tell n suggest n encourage all i want but that doesn't mean she actually following thru". so unless you are in her household/vagina/DMs/diary, you don't really know if she is the nerdy bookworm who just wants bc just for the pain relief now do you? and since that is the case i guess the easiest thing to do would be put them on bc, i would just be sad if i was in that position. my opinion :yeshrug:best of luck to you all
Just cuz i dont live with her doesnt
Mean i dont know what she does n does not do but keep forming judgement. .she does not need 2 live under the same roof with me for 2 know what she is doing....i dont know what type of parent u r but i know my child...good day

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I'm a bro ,did you consider getting her a copper I U D

I had the iud n i would never recommend that 2 a teenager...i would say it worked pretty well but the part the iud string that hung out my cervix would poke the tip of my 1st husbands dicc n 4 the longest we didn't know what it was poking him...he would go 2 my obgyn appointments n after i told my dr about it poking him the whole staff would giggle n grin when he was there cuz according 2 my dr he would hafta have a pretty big dicc 2 b getting poked by it...i had it removed n went with the depo shot

Last edited: