Fellas, this how dudes be on your girl at work:lolbron:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
This don't matter for dating. But if you married, wifey should have an actual career and be making sacrifices left and right for the marriage/kids/you. She could be a doctor or she could be working at dominoes and still step out, so make sure she has something to lose at least, and you getting something out of it.

You simps that pay a woman's entire way and all she has to do is squeeze out kids and lay around all day are a disgrace to your forefathers.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
This what happen when u don't unexpectedly pull up at her job. Might just be coming to spend some money, might be there to catch her on her break to chill. You can tell yourself either one.

Definitely a work relationship deterrent. Probably the best one Kuz if you ain't making it known that you have a lack of trust, then she ain't gone know how to move if she slimy

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Wife stays at home with the kids while I work at my home office :troll:

Only quickies are me and her getting it in while the nanny is down stairs taking care of the rugrats :troll:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
if you handsome gang you the dude in the pic

are they feeding you yet:sas2:

I had one buy my lunch cuz i was new, two offers me food and one took food and a drank i offered her last week.

I only wanna hit one of em tho
.... but guess what they all got in common.........

THEY ALL MARRIED!
FancyLeafyDore-max-1mb.gif