Fellas With Face Tats..

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I don't understand this shyt.

Can someone please explain the appeal of getting tatted directly on their face? Before any of y'all nikkas say it, I'm happily stylin in Larry Holmes condos so spare me the :flabbynsick: please.

Reason why I ask is my sister is fukking with a dude who has these shyt. nikka has a butterfly, a cross, his initials and a big ass star on his face. My sis, being ditzy as she is, thinks it's "cute" and "artistic".:skip:

I asked her what the dude does for a living and she responded that "He works.."

Me: Doing what? :skip:

Her: A job. :what:

Me: Job doing what, dummy? :beli:

Her: He's an entrepreneur. :what:

Me: :martin:

Ladies..:patrice: @KaliOshun @BlackPearl The Empress @sanityovar8ted @Prima Donna @Booksnrain @Ashley Banks @ChiefQueen @Colicat @Cheeky @Queen Nefertiti @No One Else @Paradise @IllmaticDaughter @LailaMeroë

How do you feel about brehs who sport face tats?

Do any brehs on here have face tats? What made you get one?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Your sister shouldnt be older than 21 I hope :francis:.

Cats with face tats were just following a trend. More and more rappers started gettin em and nikkas will do anything for more attention or the chance to get bytches (like your sis:stopitslime:)

Your sis just going thru a phase. Tell her to smarten up :ahh:

She's 34.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
As odd as it may seem, these are folk that got to know where they bread coming from 'cause short of being an actor or a gun toting gang member/hustler/drug dealer, I can't see anyone THAT stupid enough to leave such an identifying mark on 'em on purpose that DIDN'T already have bank or was fine with the notoriety it brought 'cause he/she knew they wouldn't have to work at a job that would look down on that sort of shyt.

It's more tragic with females, though, 'cause if they ain't strippers/prostitutes, they normally just silly impressionable girls that got a bit too comfortable in the tattoo chair and and fukked they life up 'cause the boyfriend that they was dating with all the tats, when they got all the tats either turned out to not be shyt, or died and they either couldn't get back with another one and started second guessing the whole tattooed culture, or they just committed to being strippers/prostitutes and that mark lets you know they going all in with it so don't expect no better from 'em.
full