Female hypocrisy at its finest

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Women said chastity and traditional female roles are outdated and archaic but wanna claim the institution those roles were tied to cuz they financially benefit. If she ain't chaste and traditional tell her to take her hypocrisy and cherry picking elsewhere
:camby:

Go be a modern woman and have a b*stard.

I want an explanation. How y'all gonna clamor for marriage but ignore the ideals and institution that it was built on? Marrying in a church but Your an anti bible jezebel. Marriage should be repressive and sexist like y'all claim gender roles are .

I await y'alls
full

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:sas2: Marriage was not built for womens direct benefit either tho..it was to protect the mans lands and property and inheritance for the children more than anything else.. to make sure only the children within the marriage get to keep the family assets and land .
In the event a man died early the wife would keep the land in trust till the male children were old enough to take it on themselves then it was assumed they would care for their mother and sisters.

Last edited:

facemask

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I would not have even bothered with this thread. Not that you're wrong, women will always find a way to curtail the subject at hand.

I just get fire top and jack off a lot instead of bringing up my problems with women to women.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
My dad taught me

"WHEN A WOMAN SPEAKS, DON'T BELLIEVE MUCH"
Was he referring to your mother? Just curious. I don't undrstand the contradiction in the macho line of thought passed down from some dads to their sons.

Okay, so it's manly to dismiss women because they're dumb or crazy? Got it. But your mother is never to be disrespected, unless it's by your father, then it's okay.

Honestly when most people speak don't believe much. It isn't bad advice, it's just odd to assume men are more credible than women because they're men. Men are often trying to sabotage and exploit other men.

shyt ain't sweet breh. A woman will break your heart. You'll be okay.

A man will break your nose and take your job. He might even swoop your chick.

Don't trust anyone you wouldn't commit a felony with or quiet people. Quiet people are always listening.

tater

Superstar
Daps
:sas2: Marriage was not built for womens direct benefit either tho..it was to protect the mans lands and property and inheritance for the children more than anything else.. to make sure only the children within the marriage get to keep the family assets and land .
In the event a man died early the wife would keep the land in trust till the male children were old enough to take it on themselves then it was assumed they would care for their mother and sisters.

But they'll keep telling you women just want their money. Women have always told me get married to protect you and your children's rights. Exactly for the reasons you stated. Wealthy people continuously get married and it keeps the money in their family, and for the their children.

I do think alimony payments and things of that nature at the level they're at are kind of ridiculous, but you've got multi millionaire men complaining about having to give their ex-wives money to take care of their children. :what:

It's pathetic. Yes, you don't need 10k a month to take care of kids. You don't need 20 mil a year to take care of yourself either. I mean I understand the arguments and really IMO it's a case by case basis, but I just can't get down with all the marriage hate when kids are involved.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Who hurt you OP?
Stereotypical shaming tactic. When y'all don't like the direction of a conversation you attack the messenger. I'm not the least bit hurt. Stay on topic or go back to grinding on old cacs for gas money
:camby:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
But they'll keep telling you women just want their money. Women have always told me get married to protect you and your children's rights. Exactly for the reasons you stated. Wealthy people continuously get married and it keeps the money in their family, and for the their children.

I do think alimony payments and things of that nature at the level they're at are kind of ridiculous, but you've got multi millionaire men complaining about having to give their ex-wives money to take care of their children. :what:

It's pathetic. Yes, you don't need 10k a month to take care of kids. You don't need 20 mil a year to take care of yourself either. I mean I understand the arguments and really IMO it's a case by case basis, but I just can't get down with all the marriage hate when kids are involved.
Who the hell is talking about child support ??
Which by the way is dished out to women regardless of marriage status. Y'all are being incoherent and not addressing the topic

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
One woman's opinion or posting =/= all women.

This. All this ranting and complaining about women...:scust:
I never complained just pointed out that u guys want to be modern women while hanging on to part of the traditional life. Y'all really don't like having your bs brought to light.