Female R&B artist and UK artist "Skepta" accusing Drake of sharking on Views *Receipts Inside*

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
So it begins...:ohhh:

Did Drake Straight-Up Steal ‘Too Good’ From Another R&B Singer?

"The Hip-Hop universe is beginning to settle after Drake recently unleashed his latest album, Views, upon the world. While the overall reaction to the project has been mixed, it was undeniably a Drake album in both the aesthetics and subject matter.

However, one piece of Views might not be authentic. Brooklyn artist Keayana “Cokah” Coke claims that Drizzy used her song “Too Good” for his own version on Views. Coke shared a side-by-side audio recording on Facebook to make her point.

How did the track allegedly make it into the 6 God’s hands? Coke sent her track to Drake’s dad, Dennis Graham, via Instagram.

UYC0UCX.jpg

While she mentions in the comments of the audio-post thread that she’s not mad (“I actually…was honored”), a shout-out would’ve sufficed to show credit.

"I'm not gonna curse out everyone who disagrees with me THATS what's I'm not gonna do ... neither I'm I going to keep explaining myself . I don't want money, I WANT RECOGNITION ! Put some RESPEK on my name ! I go hard for music and it's my passion I sent the song to drake dad for an opinion cause I'm a die hard drake fan and look up to drake .. so an opinion from his maker meant a lot to me I didn't copy write it cause I didn't think the song would get over 90k plays.
And y'all think I'm mad that he took some of my song I'm actually not? I'm honored.& the similarities between the songs are clear .. So like are y'all finished or are y'all done ?
SB- PEOPLE put me on before I heard the actual song . So stop sucking my ass please and thank you ✌️ May god be with u all"

Of course, this alleged incident isn’t the first time Drake’s musicianship’s been under the microscope. Last year’s Drake-Meek Mill feud stemmed from Meek’s accusations that Drake employs a ghostwriter to write the majority of his raps, but a less-visible controversy stemmed from Virginia artist D.R.A.M. Claiming that Drizzy jacked his hit “Cha Cha” for “Hotline Bling.”

As expected, neither Drake nor Dennis Graham have responded to the allegations.

Last edited:

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
It should be obvious by now that he uses Soundcloud/instagram etc to steal other peoples sound and flips it a tiny bit while retaining what would have made it special.

I been trying to tell these fukk nikkas this for months :wow:

You kno, I can believe that, cuz I dont see PND needing ghosts cause he actually has talent. But how do we know that Party made the hook for Drake, could of been just the beat?

This isnt the first time OVO camp outsourced random twitter n IG artists. I just read a article the other day about how 40 did that for the guy who made the beat for Back 2 Back.

Meet The 20-Year-Old Toronto Producer Behind Drake's Grammy-Nominated Diss Track, "Back To Back"

Read the story of how it all came together. They pluck random nikkas off the net, invite em over, and do creative collabs

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I been trying to tell these fukk nikkas this for months :wow:

These the same dudes that say Hotline Bling and I like to Chacha or One Dance & Venis don't sound alike, people don't want to hear it cause they're emotionally invested in Drake.

Soundcloud artists better guard their shyt when Aubrey around.