Feminist outchea "feminizing" in Argentina

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wouldn't say it's a joke.

Like any movement, it started out well intended to address women's issues (which there are many) but eventually allowed some others to inject fukkery into it causing it to lose some of its credibility.

Face it brehs the are many issues that need to be addressed when it comes to women's rights. They need the feminism movement. It's just that what the feminism movement had been turned into at times is laughable
I agree with you but when they start using terms like toxic masculine anything they should have been checking themselves.

I can't support them any longer. I have these conversations with feminists in real life and they express a level of disconnect from reality. A lot of them still expect men to play into traditional gender roles which they won't themselves. Seems very idealistic rather than practical.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some of the brehs who ain't seen a titty in months in the cut waiting to get a peak
full

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I agree with you but when they start using terms like toxic masculine anything they should have been checking themselves.

I can't support them any longer. I have these conversations with feminists in real life and they express a level of disconnect from reality. A lot of them still expect men to play into traditional gender roles which they won't themselves. Seems very idealistic rather than practical.
I agree with the bolded but not with the underlined.

Toxic masculinity does exist. You may not see it in your community but it does. Hell, in parts of some countries like my own and many parts of central, south America, the Caribbean, it's still accepted for a man to "discipline" his wife despite there having laws against it.

Now don't hey me wrong I do agree some of these feminist go way overboard and overstate certain things.

And yes some of them are hypocrite for wanting society to maintain the gender roles that are convenient for them but yet wanna cry about some of the other gender roles. I'm one to tell them quick that "if we're so equal then don't give me no fukking dirty look when I don't open the door for you".

Yes I recognize that part of the game too but doesn't mean I'm incentive enough to dismiss the entire movement as a fraud

Last edited: