Fetty wap officially done?

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
this shyt bout horrible as thee fukk.

this a record label song

watered down hard knock life bullshyt labels be tryna do.

this prolly a B.O.B leftover lyor bought over from atlantic

wJvZbeN.png

5ENwvsW.png

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Whether Wake Up takes off or not remains to be seen, but I saw this nikka in London last night and it was the worst show I've been to in a long while. fukking awful.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Breh....ALL his songs are like this. :huh:

This is his sound...which I personally ain't a fan of, but at least dude stays in his lane.

This song is NOWHERE near as bad as that ridiculous "Mine Again" song, and that song is a huge hit for him.

Watch this song blow up, too.

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Such a blatant reach :scust:

Even more of a reach than this song

shyt was so scust seeing Lyor and Kev Liles front on Snapchat like this shyt was hot

And whats fukked up is that Fetty has songs on his Soundcloud that are 1000x better than that this... they could probably close their eyes and choose one but they decided to go with the cookie cutter single

straightcash

All Star
Daps
If he really shot this at his old high school... got me thinking. He's a huge star in Jersey cuz i think he got a key to the city as well. Kinda weird he's being treated like a megastar they way they do in most third-world countries. Jersey never had anyone bigger than freaking Wap? :skip: He's getting government attention, only megastars and billionaires get that type of attention.