FEUD: Bette and Joan Ryan Murphy FX miniseries starring Susan Sarandon & Jessica Lange

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I know the film room has alot of older movie buffs, so I think you guys will appreciate this series.
The eight-episode first season revolves around the legendary rift between Joan Crawford and Bette Davis that occurred during the making of 1962 feature film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

This show is really good. It is already 3 episodes deep. The set design is top notch as well as the acting. They are basically throwing money at Ryan Murphy now. There are all these fun facts thrown around each episode. I want to read the book this series is based on now.

@MartyMcFly ,@FlyRy , @Ciggavelli @the next guy @StraxStrax brehs check this show out, if you haven't already.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm 2 eps behind but they're on the DVR.

I did check out what happened to baby jane and mildred pierce though afterwards

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The first ep. was decent but I kinda expected better given the people behind it and the cast.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Joanie Minaj Vs. Bette Ma :krs:

This shyt is :mjlol:

Those two broads ethered each other on a daily basis, Bette Davis calling Joan Crawford 'Lucille' like Cam calling 50 'Curtis' and the studio behind the scenes adding to the fukkery. :dead:

I'm in.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm :dead: at this week's episode.

Joan worried that the movie is going to bomb, then being heated when it doesn't :mjlol:

Then the great "Nooooooo :sadcam:" moment at the end.

Last edited: