Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says NYC professor

Daps
Forum has damn near exhausted every topic regarding sex, "yall" obsessed.:hhh:
this forum has become a cesspool
you have one girl you're in love with since childhood? you're a simp
you have multiple women but no long term relationships? you can't have a relationship
people are insecure, miserable, and are narcisstic deep down
everyone is using everyone else to live the life they think they deserve in terms of sex life
if you're a person who is interested finding people with depth beyond the superficial social media bullshyt, you're a lame, when in reality, nobody gives a fukk :mjlol:
people are introverted for a reason all people want to do is hate on you on something once they get info
I cut toxic people off w/ the quickness they always act that way no one who is happy is going to give that much fukk about your personal life especially your sex life they are too busy enjoying theirs
imagine me giving a fukk about how many bodies the next man has? :mjlol:
idk what lives people are living they are this focused on people's sex life
nikkas literally stuck in school
people can't let people do their own thing or go at their own pace everything is lame on here :mjlol:
bunch of followers

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
First off, the most dangerous people are college educated. Atom bombs aren't built by men without opportunities and schooling. We need to stop the hyperbole for sensationalism.

Secondly, in this era of so called gender fluidity, it is wonderful that procreation is still the end goal for all groups. Who would have thought providing wedges within the natural order would help contribute to this dysfunction.

Lastly, college is too expensive as an initial entry point to the business world. Drop them rates and men will return.

Can only imagine what our numbers look like. I see it in my own class.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
College degrees and blue collar jobs have different social networks

The danger thing is right tho...I suspect it will lead to more mass shootings and more white supremacists

I agree to a point. But didn't the mass shootings we've seen already come from "boys" (won't call them men), who come from middle class/upper middle class backgrounds i.e Elliot Rodger?

I think if there is going to be a large shift where men aren’t college educated and women (for right or wrong) believe that is the standard for a marriage eligible man then yeah that’s going to be an issue. Additionally there is a certain lack of socializing between both groups that will also impair mating. You can already see that to some degree with social media and online dating.

Men control marriage though, right? If shifting demographics come to be that men won't go to college and women will continue to, wouldn't there be less marriage overall or a woman is marrying a guy who doesn't have a college degree? Perhaps this is already happening?

Social media is causing the mating crisis not fewer men in college

Could it be argued that college educated people would be less likely to be so influenced by social media? All that consumption of social media tends to give a narrow view of the world, but wouldn't one think that people who go to college and graduate have a set of values that can't be as influenced by social media?