Fight a woman who's an expert at Ji-Jitsu brehs

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
No shyt sherlock, theres untrained ppl in this thread claiming they can manhandle her simply due to being men though, thats who Im addressing. You nikkas cant read for shyt, you just skim and post.
Bruhs be lifting dumbells in the gym and thinking that's enough to overcome decades of training and muscle memory:dead:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
:umad:
Youre retarded as fukk, Im posting these in response to the dumbasses in here claiming they can use their strength and size to overcome skilled fighters you stupid fukk. You just confirmed you dont read shyt before posting you dumbass bytch. Negged.
Wow. I can’t believe my whole post went over your Dumbass head. You CAN use your strength and size to overcome most skilled women fighters if you have functional strength and athletic ability. I’m done with you mothafukka. Neg me cuz u mad

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Wow. I can’t believe my whole post went over your Dumbass head. You CAN use your strength and size to overcome most skilled women fighters if you have functional strength and athletic ability. I’m done with you mothafukka. Neg me cuz u mad
Because no Bodybuilders could possibly be athletic...and besides, youre moving goal posts. This startes with AVG nikkaS stating they could take on pro female fighters, I bring up strong guys and now its "but...but...they arent athletic" :laff:
Even athleticism isnt overcoming a substantial skill gap in skill and experience. Swear some of yall are borderline retarded, just spew clueless ignorance and keep running with it. An untrained person isnt taking a professional fighter, period.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why even bother. These MMA dudes are dumbasses. They are suffering from CTE. You are wasting your time.

These mopes can not even understand why boxing and wrestling have weight classifications. Clearly those licensing organizations don't want to see people getting hurt, because they know that people can easily be hurt by someone who has a weight advantage in a fight. Yet these MMA idiots in this thread actually think that a 140 pound woman could sleep a fugging 200+ pound man, because the bytch knows how to hug real hard.

These are just dumbasses in this thread. There is nothing else to state.

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Because no Bodybuilders could possibly be athletic...and besides, youre moving goal posts. This startes with AVG nikkaS stating they could take on pro female fighters, I bring up strong guys and now its "but...but...they arent athletic" :laff:
Even athleticism isnt overcoming a substantial skill gap in skill and experience. Swear some of yall are borderline retarded, just spew clueless ignorance and keep running with it. An untrained person isnt taking a professional fighter, period.
nikka, I didn’t move any goalposts. You must be referring to an argument with someone else. The Coli is not a monolith :mjpls:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Why even bother. These MMA dudes are dumbasses. They are suffering from CTE. You are wasting your time.

These mopes can not even understand why boxing and wrestling have weight classifications. Clearly those licensing organizations don't want to see people getting hurt, because they know that people can easily be hurt by someone who has a weight advantage in a fight. Yet these MMA idiots in this thread actually think that a 140 pound woman could sleep a fugging 200+ pound man, because the bytch knows how to hug real hard.

These are just dumbasses in this thread. There is nothing else to state.
That is COMEPTiTION BETWEEN TRAINED INDIVIDUALS you fukking dipshyt:gucci:
We are talking about larger untrained opponents going up against smaller, heavily trained opponents who even compete at the professional level. YOU dont even understand wtf youre talking about, you gotta be raised by a single mom cuz you argue just like a bird brained female who keeps going just to get the last word regardless of how fukking stupid she sounds :wow:
...and yeah, a 140 lb woman skilled at grappling could sleep a 200+ lb man who has little to no knowledge of the ground game. Its called chokes, once they sink them in, youre finished, all the strength and muscle aint getting you out. Gyms get dumbasses who think like you all the time, we call em "spaz" cuz yall tend to spaz out and panic once you end up helpless and frustrated figuring out that trying to muscle your way through superior technique and skill only works against you, then you end up gassed and done for. Like I said, show and prove or shut the fukk up. Whole lotta talking for nothing.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even mike Tyson in his docu says the rules were created by a fakkit sir.

art barr
Misinformed. Marquees of Queensbury is a title multiple people had. Lord Alfred Douglas, John Douglas' son was gay.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is COMEPTiTION BETWEEN TRAINED INDIVIDUALS you fukking dipshyt:gucci:
We are talking about larger untrained opponents going up against smaller, heavily trained opponents who even compete at the professional level. YOU dont even understand wtf youre talking about, you gotta be raised by a single mom cuz you argue just like a bird brained female who keeps going just to get the last word regardless of how fukking stupid she sounds :wow:
...and yeah, a 140 lb woman skilled at grappling could sleep a 200+ lb man who has little to no knowledge of the ground game. Its called chokes, once they sink them in, youre finished, all the strength and muscle aint getting you out. Gyms get dumbasses who think like you all the time, we call em "spaz" cuz yall tend to spaz out and panic once you end up helpless and frustrated figuring out that trying to muscle your way through superior technique and skill only works against you, then you end up gassed and done for. Like I said, show and prove or shut the fukk up. Whole lotta talking for nothing.

If a 140 pound boxer with 30 years of training tried to get a sanctioned match against a 200+ pound boxer with only 10 minutes of training do you think that a State's commission would authorize that nonsense? Are you that bereft of common sense?

Oh yea by the way:

Alllllriiiiiiiiigggggghttttttt. Alllllriiiiiiiiigggggghttttttt.

tenor.gif