File the papers, KKKharlotte's cancelled

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
Charlotte is closer to the female HHH. She constantly needs a title around her waist to stay relevant. She is the one working with the top draws, but isn't a top draw in reality.

They have used ones like Sasha and Becky to try to convince the masses that she is this big star that the company thinks she is.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
who was it that was trying to argue with me when i said we can assume they all racist until proven otherwise?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
That tweet suggests its not real, though I wouldn't be surprised if she voted for him.

Fun fact; The Rock donated to Bushs campaign and Republican way of thinking twice.

Jeb or George? He also supported Obama not sure what his stances are now.

Bobby Lashley voted for trump too

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You mean to tell me the daughter of a longtime republican supporter funded to a republican idiot?!:picard:

No waaaaaaaaaaay:dwillhuh:

:mjlol:

:russ:

:mjlol:

Thats why I still laugh at all these dudes who cape for Ric Flair. Especially in light of the Hogan incident where people said he was really there true old school. Flair's probably 10 times worse behind the scenes and of course Charlotte who was raised in white prep schools would be no different :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
WE should cancel every wrestler who voted for Bush.

We should cancel every wrestler who voted for Clinton based off of his sentencing guidelines separating so many black families.

We should cancel every wrestler who voted for Bush and Reagan as well.

Trump a white man, protecting the interest of white folks.

If I was white I’d vote for him too.

Stop waiting for “the good ones”.
These people don’t like you

Go Asuka!

Only ones left

db3aa4c2a41fc526a2b1ceddf27fac67.jpg