Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster Teased In Upcoming Strategy Guide

Final Fantasy XII has been long due for a proper HD Remaster for the current generation consoles. Final Fantasy producer Yoshinori Kitase had talked about a potential Final Fantasy XII HD remaster depending on the success of Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD.

While we are still waiting for an official confirmation of a HD Remaster for Final Fantasy XII, it might have been leaked via Prima Games.

Prima Games revealed the first look at the upcoming set of strategy guides for a collection containing Final Fantasy X, X-2 and XII. What’s interesting here is that they list Final Fantasy XII as having HD screenshots, while the original game was never released in HD format. Check it out below.

This screenshot shows an updated look at a pre-rendered cutscene in the game, which is definitely not possible via emulation, so we can rule out any PC emulated HD screenshots out of the equation here. The product listing states “brand-new HD screenshots” for the game, and Final Fantasy XII has only been released on the PS2 so far.

Final Fantasy XII Official Game Guide:
The updated Collector’s Edition FINAL FANTASY XII guide features a revised interior design, brand-new HD screenshots, and comes in at 352 pages.

This is not the first time whensomeone has leaked a Remaster for Final Fantasy XII, and it won’t be the last. All we need to do now is to wait for an official announcement. You can pre-order this collection over atAmazon.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll check it out, this is the only modern FF I have not played. But I heard it's the worst one

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cool, now Ill get to finish it.
tumblr_nq32f3azi01redx1to1_400.gif

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Never finished this game for cause I had a lot going on at the time

But i remember doing all sorts of fukkery to get this damn sword :damn:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat this game, but the characters and story was kinda wack to me so I don't even remember much about it. Final boss was kinda fun tho. I do remember that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Beat this game, but the characters and story was kinda wack to me so I don't even remember much about it. Final boss was kinda fun tho. I do remember that.
I liked the story. The whole theme of the game was their gods trying to control mankind. I liked the antagonist too. Probably the best Sephiroth clone they ever made. The only wack part of the game to me was Vaan and Penelo. Outside of Vaan being the protagonist he's the least important party member in the game beside Penelo who is completely useless. Neither has any relevance to the story. Really the game was Ashe, Balthier, and Basch's game. Fran is kinda just there but she's alright. The judges were dope too.