Final thread on why it's pointless to argue with Xbox fans on this site-Compilation of ALL the things that they said would turn the tides

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
giphy.gif
You getting too senile and biased in your old age :flabbynsick: if meach or court made this essay of a post youd saying theyre furious and rambling

Keep that same energy :flabbynsick:

This why people dont like sony stans here yall like a biased retarded cult

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You be waking up at 2:37AM to report on Helldivers 2's Steam activity in Bangladesh.

9.Remembering-a-deadline-right-before-I%E2%80%99m-about-to-go-to-sleep.gif

"It's under 100k users!!!" With bloodshot eyes ahh
thats my working hours :manny: I own a promotion company - what time do you think concerts and nightclubs are open til? my sleep pattern is that :manny: 2:30 am to me is like 8 pm to a 9-5 person :manny: last night I went to sleep at 5 am, woke up at 12 pm, posted some content, booked 4 venues for a tour im organizing in July-August, hit the gym, booked a 2 day vacation to vegas for cinco de mayo weekend, now cooking "lunch" at 6:30 pm, what did your day consist of :jbhmm:

I know youve never had a stable job but thats what comes with it. I been doing this shyt near 15 years, my body adjusted to late hours :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats my working hours :manny: I own a promotion company - what time do you think concerts and nightclubs are open til? my sleep pattern is that :manny: 2:30 am to me is like 8 pm to a 9-5 person :manny:

I know youve never had a stable job but thats what comes with it. I been doing this shyt near 15 years, my body adjusted to late hours :manny:
The things you guys tell yourselves on here :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The things you guys tell yourselves on here :mjlol:
What did your day consist of so far @Fatboi1 ? anything constructive ? Any work done ? Goal progress achieved? Made any money? Set up money potential for the future ? Hit the gym ? Eat healthy ? Anything ? Or just spent your entire day on the coli :usure:

Check my post history. Friday afternoon - Monday afternoon I never post and if I do its rare. You know why ? Cause thats my work time. You know, priorities and shyt. I suggest you get you some instead of writing book length posts on a Thursday morning with "receipts" I know that post took you at least an hour to make :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did your day consist of so far @Fatboi1 ? anything constructive ? Any work done ? Goal progress achieved? Made any money? Set up money potential for the future ?
Yup, sold something on Ebay this afternoon, traded NQ futures, did some work at my unstable job all the while I made a thread that took me a few minutes this morning. Pretty slow day actually. :ehh: