Finally A Democrat I Can Support, Alexandria Cortez

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I agree. Which is why the Dems seem to be willing to shut down the gov't over DACA. Winning that fight especially if the Dems get their way will allow them to leverage political capital with Hispanics for years to come. Well at least, that's what the Democrats will like to happen. AFAIK, Hispanics don't always vote as a block. And from what I've heard, quite a few of them are more then comfortable voting Republican.

Yup. Just like articles have shown that after a generation, many hispanics identify as just white. It is likely they will start voting like white people...which can easily mean Republican.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
latinos arent as monolithic in their voting patterns
i dont understand why they're expected to be :dead: latino is a ridiculously broad term

some dude in the coliseum made a thread about "how dare the astros to to the whitehouse, with all the hispanic players". and its like, what the fukk do baseball players from the DR, or legal hispanic voters in america, have to do with people coming here illegally from mexico :dead: is it possible they dont identify with them? are they obligated to? hispanic citizens who are voters are not under threat of deportation

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
i dont understand why they're expected to be :dead: latino is a ridiculously broad term

some dude in the coliseum made a thread about "how dare the astros to to the whitehouse, with all the hispanic players". and its like, what the fukk do baseball players from the DR, or legal hispanic voters in america, have to do with people coming here illegally from mexico :dead: is it possible they dont identify with them? are they obligated to?
That's a good question, and I don't know the answer.
The only thing I know is something about Soccer World Cup. If a person is latino and his country will not win the cup there is still something called the spanish run.
They will be discontent if their country wins but will still be a little happy if at least a spanish speaking country wins. All latino/spanish countries still in the game is called the spanish run.

Daps

some dude in the coliseum made a thread about "how dare the astros to to the whitehouse, with all the hispanic players". and its like, what the fukk do baseball players from the DR, or legal hispanic voters in america, have to do with people coming here illegally from mexico :dead: is it possible they dont identify with them? are they obligated to? hispanic citizens who are voters are not under threat of deportation

This is just wishful thinking on your part. I am latino and yes we do take immigration personally and we do see immigrants as one of us and identify with them. This fantasy world that you believe in where immigrants and rounded up by a mass deportation force and latinos just say :yeshrug:isnt happening, no matter how hard you wish.

While its true latinos arent as monolithic as african american voters in their support for democrats, you purposefully left out the other part of that quote

latinos arent as monolithic in their voting patterns but a CLEAR majority vote democrats consistently

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just wishful thinking on your part. I am latino and yes we do take immigration personally and we do see immigrants as one of us and identify with them. This fantasy world that you believe in where immigrants and rounded up by a mass deportation force and latinos just say :yeshrug:isnt happening, no matter how hard you wish.

While its true latinos arent as monolithic as african american voters in their support for democrats, you purposefully left out the other part of that quote
i understand that, i wasnt really talking about ones who vote democrat or obviously the ones who identify with illegals. theres nothing wrong with that

im talking about the hispanic citizens who vote republican because they have republican values, and dudes are all "how dare they do that, look what he says about illegals". well...they arent illegal :yeshrug:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i understand that, i wasnt really talking about ones who vote democrat or obviously the ones who identify with illegals

im talking about the hispanic citizens who vote republican because they have republican values, and dudes are all "how dare they do that, look what he says about illegals". well...they arent illegal :yeshrug:

Most of those are Cubans you idiot.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Of course not but she is very much against corruption.

Put it this way, free healthcare vs private free market libertarian which ones wins?
Well truth is either would be better than now with the removal of corruption.
That goes for everything, country is divided & fighting for the wrong things.

I like her. Could def get behind her.