Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So after years of planning and buying equipment and materials little by little I was finally able to convert my garage into a full recording studio.

I thought a long time about making this thread and didn't want to at first because I don't want to come off as trying to humble brag. I ultimately decided on making the thread in hopes to inspire/motivate people who are trying to make it as well and might have some questions I can help them with.

I know I usually stick to the gaming conversation on here and typically don't take things seriously, but if anyone is interested in music and has any questions I might be able to help with I'd be happy to discuss.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nice..What kind of music are you producing there? Are you the producer or artist, or both? Share your art?
Im an artist first. I've done a few projects for myself and I'm working on something new right now. All my music is hip hop but being fluent in spanish I've done a few reggaeton tracks in the past as a producer, writer, and an artist.
I've being dedicating myself to mixing the audio more and more because I feel that's my weakest skill right now, and to me it's the most important one when it comes to being successful in the business.
I'll try to put a few sample tracks together to share.
I did quite a few tracks for the Black Sands game that's being developed too. (There's a thread on it in the arcadium).

teacher

All Star
Daps
So after years of planning and buying equipment and materials little by little I was finally able to convert my garage into a full recording studio.

I thought a long time about making this thread and didn't want to at first because I don't want to come off as trying to humble brag. I ultimately decided on making the thread in hopes to inspire/motivate people who are trying to make it as well and might have some questions I can help them with.

I know I usually stick to the gaming conversation on here and typically don't take things seriously, but if anyone is interested in music and has any questions I might be able to help with I'd be happy to discuss.

nice I did something similar to mine your mic booth is much bigger but I still wanted to be able to open the garage