Fine Azz Women Getting Nose Jobs Unappreciation Thread - Judge Faith Jenkins

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No one was arguing + You going off topic = U just still mad because I added my 2 cents to your exposal/roasting :umad:

How Is @Gravity Supporting "Traditional Black Family Values", And Married to a White Woman..?
You lying is just par for the course. You’re completely full of shyt with no integrity which is why you get no respect.
LOL. You painted a false picture in your mind and fantasized about her being one way but its the other way.
You talk out of both sides of your mouth. First, it was “you painted a false picture of her in your mind” then when dude checked you it became “yea she’s a hypocrite.....welcome to planet earth”:mjlol: You’re a pussie in every sense of the word. I couldn’t care less about what you’ve said on some random thread dedicated to me either.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
full

LOL @ no one co signing anything u are saying now

LOL @ all those daps co signing me pointing out how you are fake in that exposal thread.

LOL @ u being so butthurt about it you are derailing this thread.

King Poetic

Most Hated
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lakes
She actually has a legitimate career and doing good and not out here faking for instagram and praying d wade or paul george come knock her up to live off they income, so she can do whatever she wants.

However i like the original nose

Gravity

Banned
Daps
LOL @ no one co signing anything u are saying now

LOL @ all those daps co signing me pointing out how you are fake in that exposal thread.

LOL @ u being so butthurt about it you are derailing this thread.
I quoted you speaking on the topic. I specifically commented on posts you’ve made in this thread talking out of both sides of your mouth. You then deflected to some bullshyt even quoting old threads, yet you accuse me of derailing?

You’re just a shyt poster bruh, I don’t care how many daps you get. I couldn’t give a fukk about daps, I don’t even give them out. I stopped giving daps during the first week of this site’s existence once I saw people making dap threads which defeats the whole point. That’s the type shyt a geek like you would do.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I quoted you speaking on the topic.

And thats why I know u are still butthurt because someone asked OP a similiar question based on the same quote but u didnt say shyt to that other poster.

:umad:

I'm not helping your pro Black talking ,white girl loving phony ass derail this topic any longer.

You can have the last word.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
And thats why I know u are still butthurt because someone asked OP a similiar question based on the same quote but u didnt say shyt to that other poster.

:umad:

I'm not helping your pro Black talking ,white girl loving phony ass derail this topic any longer.

You can have the last word.
:heh: at your fakkit psychology.