Firefighting while black...cacs call cops again on black firefighters doing inspections. SMFH

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Black firefighter on inspection duty in Oakland hills gets videotaped, reported to police

6493319883128832.png

It never ends with them do it???:francis: can't even do regular vegetation inspections which are required by law in these neighborhoods without cacs catching heart attacks thinking black people are criminals...:stopitslime:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

bnew

Veteran
Daps
from the article

Every summer in the city, firefighters fan out to the Oakland hills to do vegetation-management inspections in which they check for hazards like tree limbs hanging over chimneys or a buildup of dead plants. The goal is to lessen the chances of a wildfire spreading out of control from house to house by creating a “defensible space” on every property.

Firefighters typically try to speak with residents before they enter their yards, knocking on doors or ringing doorbells. If no one is home, the firefighters are supposed to do the inspection anyway, going through side yards and backyards, if they can, while taking photos and notes.

This policy ever backfire on brothers and sistas in uniform?:lupe:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Can you post the article? It’s not viewable.

Also why is all this shyt happening in Cali?:dwillhuh:
“It’s extremely unfortunate,” said fire Capt. Damon Covington, president of the Oakland Black Firefighters Association. “From the outside, it certainly appears to be unfair and unwarranted. The fire service is a microcosm of the world. Racism exists in the world, and it exists in Oakland and everywhere else.”

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Bay area again.:mindblown:

Exactly why I just keep to myself these days. I use to not stand being at home back in the day, but these cacs have ruined everything. Now I hate being outside. For anyone that doesn't see the harm in gentrification, this is the price of being in an "improved" area of living. shyt sucks ass.