First 20 Ppl: 1 Free question psychic energy readings #juneteenth #fathersday

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
if there is any answers left, i need to know if i'm getting married this year :feedme:
That'd be no fun if I told you :lolbron:

I will say that your energy has a lot of love and support surrounding it! A lot of people aren't regarded as highly. Cherish that and play nice more sometimes! It's okay to show appreciation. People won't think you're weak. Your intuition knows how to carry who what way. Don't deviate from who you are. You're supposed to be "different".

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It feels like some other people close to you might see your energy as more critical.
I consider and been told I have an analytical mind, but never been told critical :patrice:
Is it possible to get a deeper reading in Pm?

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Alright brehs! It's been awesome reading for you all:salute:

I honored my commitment. Hope the readings help. Meditate. Stay hydrated and stay the course.

I'll try to help out here and there but it may take me some time as my schedule gets busy. If any other brehs read, feel free to share your gifts and help some other brehs out.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I honored my commitment. Hope the readings help. Meditate. Stay hydrated and stay the course.

I'll try to help out here and there but it may take me some time as my schedule gets busy. If any other brehs read, feel free to share your gifts and help some other brehs out.
Damn so I missed my window … might be a message in itself :francis:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
No one way. Walking in nature, sitting crossed legged, reading, mindful eating, breath work; all forms of meditation.

There's some aspects of your life you can "clean up" by starting a meditation routine. You'd benefit from giving yourself the freedom to develop your creativity and artistic side more without judgment.

Appreciate that breh :salute:

I was meditating daily and found a lot of peace in it but fell off a few weeks ago. I feel like I’m not doing it “right” and don’t wanna do it just to be doing it if that makes sense.

Any advice for my other questions? :jbhmm:

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at

ay you didn’t answer mine :ufdup:

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Appreciate that breh :salute:

I was meditating daily and found a lot of peace in it but fell off a few weeks ago. I feel like I’m not doing it “right” and don’t wanna do it just to be doing it if that makes sense.

Any advice for my other questions? :jbhmm:
That's it though, mediation is existing without judging. It's being present and observing rather than analyzing.

Re: blockages

I can only answer one question for each breh. As you mediate and ease up, you'll find what you need

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That's it though, mediation is existing without judging. It's being present and observing rather than analyzing.

Re: blockages

I can only answer one question for each breh. As you mediate and ease up, you'll find what you need

I can respect this :ehh:

Appreciate the insight breh :wow:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Living abroad would actually bring you a ton of peace. However, you haven't built up the social capital to survive within a new environment without a social safety net. I'd encourage you to find a way to either build community when you decide to move or start off abroad where there is already community built.

Something life changing for the good will occur when you do travel more. You'll have your faith restored in something you once had high esteem about or for. Be open to receiving closure when it comes knocking.
I dont believe in this bullshyt but my nana said something similar a while back:lupe: