First Bow Wow, then Future..now’s Joie Chavis has a third baby daddy. Guess who?

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
She IS a beautiful lady...

She not sacrifice millions over a 18 year bid fine, and thats if she had no other children.

As a all-pro pro athlete fukking women isn't hunting or game it's an RFP process. Women are coming to you telling and showing you what they can do.

You should be at the new car dealership getting the best models with the most capabilities, not the ran thru Plymouth Prowler that has been getting banged out at celebrity parties since before you were in High School.

Them Diggs boys dad looking funny in the light.

EDIT: I was not aware that their father died at 14, I spoke from a place of ignorance and in this case it was distasteful.

Last edited:

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
This nikka is a idiot

U 25 and already have a 8 year old and 3 year old and now this new kid

I don’t care u have a 40 million guaranteed contract, but you on the hook for 3 child support payments for the next 18 plus years for women u not married to and later down the line who’s going to complain about u not being around

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
This nikka is a idiot

U 25 and already have a 8 year old and 3 year old and now this new kid

I don’t care u have a 40 million guaranteed contract, but you on the hook for 3 child support payments for the next 18 plus years for women u not married to and later down the line who’s going to complain about u not being around

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Girl diversified her bonds and secured multiple income streams :ehh:

At a macro level she’s heavily invested into entertainment, but the differences at a micro level are sufficient enough that she should be able to retire comfortably. I like how she noticed the downturn in the music business and pivoted to sports

I’d advise adding finance options to her portfolio next

:mjlol: