First Look at Ancestors: Humankind Odyssey| Consoles

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh:I don't believe humans evolved from monkeys but still a dope concept for a game.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
:ohhh:I don't believe humans evolved from monkeys but still a dope concept for a game.

Because we didn't. Monkeys and Apes aren't the same thing and we're the 5th Ape. (Along with Chimps, Orangutans, Gorillas and Bonobos)

Monkeys are an evolutionary cousin of Apes though, both fall under the same umbrella known as primates.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Because we didn't. Monkeys and Apes aren't the same thing and we're the 5th Ape. (Along with Chimps, Orangutans, Gorillas and Bonobos)

Monkeys are an evolutionary cousin of Apes though, both fall under the same umbrella known as primates.

You know what I meant :stopitslime:.
Who gives a fukk, check the OP video.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

Why the fukk are we the only ones who got to this level of intelligence and self awareness?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Why the fukk are we the only ones who got to this level of intelligence and self awareness?
We weren't....

Plus there's an entire universe (of which we've only explored a pen dot of) that has who knows what level of intelligence and awareness inhabiting the hundreds of planets we've discovered and possible millions/billions of undiscovered planets

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
We weren't....

Plus there's an entire universe (of which we've only explored a pen dot of) that has who knows what level of intelligence and awareness inhabiting the hundreds of planets we've discovered and possible millions/billions of undiscovered planets

I'm only talking on Earth. We shouldn't be the only "evolved" species to reach these milestones of intelligence on Earth if we go by that theory.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Some went extinct. Others bred with us and u mingle with their descendants today. The clips pretty much break it down in the most simplistic way possible, you should watch them.
Why didn't other species besides hominids reach our level of intelligence and self awareness?