Fist Of The North Star (PS4) (Yakuza Devs) OT

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I need to watch the anime cause this game looks dope. Where should I start?
You have crunchyroll? I think if you don't there's a trial you could try. They have the movie and show on there

I would start with the movie and then on to the anime. They tell the same basic story but very differently. Movie has far more gore than the show, which didn't show a ton but was still :wow:. It's basically Mad Max if Max was some gawd level martial artist

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You have crunchyroll? I think if you don't there's a trial you could try. They have the movie and show on there

I would start with the movie and then on to the anime. They tell the same basic story but very differently. Movie has far more gore than the show, which didn't show a ton but was still :wow:. It's basically Mad Max if Max was some gawd level martial artist
I use animania app for anDroid or streaming sites thanks

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
They need to stop bullshytting and release Hokuto No Ken in the states w/ online play, this game looks cool tho

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
From what I'm reading, it's not just by the Yakuza devs, it's essentially a Yakuza spin off. Not surprised as the gameplay looks exactly like Yakuza. Even the bartender bit looks straight out of Yakuza. Not complaining cause Yakuza is :banderas: but I wouldn't play this and Yakzua Kiwami 2 back to back.

This game makes me want a PS4 bad. I don't expect it here until 2019 though, if ever

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I'm reading, it's not just by the Yakuza devs, it's essentially a Yakuza spin off. Not surprised as the gameplay looks exactly like Yakuza. Even the bartender bit looks straight out of Yakuza. Not complaining cause Yakuza is :banderas: but I wouldn't play this and Yakzua Kiwami 2 back to back.

This game makes me want a PS4 bad. I don't expect it here until 2019 though, if ever
Show them that you are interested with this quick survey
RGG Studios Announcement Feedback

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
It's just not fair anymore.

Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza 6, Yakuza Kiwami 2, now this.

giphy.gif

Xbox dont stand a chance no more... Microsoft might as well throw in the towel:deadrose:

If I can play as Toki I'll cop.
puzzle_and_dragons___fist_of_north_star_toki_by_hes6789-d8z7e7g.png

Wasteland Jesus :sadcam: