Five brehs agreed to save $50 a week for two years, just purchased their first investment property

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
What's your opinion on an S&P 500 Index fund investment?
It's a good low over head long term investment tool, It always trends up ultimately, but you're not going to make money like you would day trading or playing individual equities. We hit a couple nice ones tho just doing common sense trading and being young enough to get ahead of trends.

Our Rule was we always kept 33% in stable mutual funds, 33% in large and mid cap stocks, and 33% was try to hit a lick investment (marijuana stocks, tech Ipo's, penny stocks) lol. Our biggest individual move was dumping about 7k into apple stock when the market panicked back in january. When the price went right back to $200 after a couple weeks we made $2,000 off that one trade. I didn't have the patience to really day trade or FX trade, feels too much like gambling, but people make $$ if you dedicate yourself.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Strahan and Akilah the bee got a show now? :dwillhuh:
They look related too. Woudn't be surprised if they are.

damn that house is fuked up , alot of people wouldn't even want to touch a place like that , too much work to clean it up , good on them

I'll say this. If it's just a matter of cleaning it out, this is one of those instances where people might want to take advantage of the flow of undocumented people in to the country.

When I see construction jobs being done all across NJ.......the person with the contract is fully licensed, but the people working for him are all day laborers or newly arrived Central Americans.

Certain work you need trained and licensed people to do, but for the other work....either hire your own people who are out of work or hire day laborers.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's a good low over head long term investment tool, It always trends up ultimately, but you're not going to make money like you would day trading or playing individual equities. We hit a couple nice ones tho just doing common sense trading and being young enough to get ahead of trends.

Our Rule was we always kept 33% in stable mutual funds, 33% in large and mid cap stocks, and 33% was try to hit a lick investment (marijuana stocks, tech Ipo's, penny stocks) lol. Our biggest individual move was dumping about 7k into apple stock when the market panicked back in january. When the price went right back to $200 after a couple weeks we made $2,000 off that one trade. I didn't have the patience to really day trade or FX trade, feels too much like gambling, but people make $$ if you dedicate yourself.

Thank you. +rep.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Is that a single family home or does it have multiple units? Kinda hard to split the tenants rent 5 ways if it's just one unit.

Edit: They were smart, they started a property management service after getting this property and they plan to aquire more properties. By having a property management business this will enable them to have funding to buy more properties. With a property management business you simply manage other people's property for a fee like maybe $100/month per property:ehh:

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'll be there soon,But I'll be damned if I give money to stay in America to "own" a house. I'll just have to leave and inspire my family and others like these brothers did. Save your money and LEAVE america,the nerve of you nikkas reinvesting in it and laying roots then complaining about white supremacy:snoop:. Hopefully they will fix it up,then leave,then use the rent to live abroad,now that would be smart.