Five random IG thots.....one gotta go

Which one gotta go?

• Total voters

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Makes votes visible so the c00ns and crakkas are exposed, last chick far and away the best on that roster and she got the 2nd most votes.:gucci:

Thecacli at it again:hhh:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Makes votes visible so the c00ns and crakkas are exposed, last chick far and away the best on that roster and she got the 2nd most votes.:gucci:

Thecacli at it again:hhh:
Ngl brehs probably just didn't understand the exercise and voted for the one they liked the most

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
All these bytches except True Mahogany can go as far as I'm concerned...

W thread idea but L execution :francis: know your audience. Even pawgset isn't fukking with flabby alternative cacs :scust:
I didn't realize how low my standards were till now:huhldup:

I don't know but I always had a thing for average/below average "warts and all" girls. Maybe because they seemed actually attainable to me.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I can't take the other girls seriously after seeing the last girl.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I didn't realize how low my standards were till now:huhldup:

I don't know but I always had a thing for average/below average "warts and all" girls. Maybe because they seemed actually attainable to me.
Not even mad at that, that's reasonable :hubie: I think it was just expected that you'd come out with bangers around the same level

True Mahogany shytting on these hoes

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Not even mad at that, that's reasonable :hubie: I think it was just expected that you'd come out with bangers around the same level

True Mahogany shytting on these hoes
I didn't want it to be exclusively paper bag+ skin tone girls so I dropped her into it. Shoulda gotten a less attractive one instead:mjlol: