fivio & toosi - make a song about murdering blacks, brehs

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

but the baby gets in trouble for virtue signalling.

but this and content like this is praised.

no special interest groups to write about it or BLM to protest black male genocide fueled by WS policies that pigeon hole so many black youth to funnel them into the prison system from school.

there needs to be a change. this cannot continue.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

but the baby gets in trouble for virtue signalling.

but this and content like this is praised.

no special interest groups to write about it or BLM to protest black male genocide fueled by WS policies that pigeon hole so many black youth to funnel them into the prison system from school.

there needs to be a change. this cannot continue.

Are you expecting white people to change this? They're supposed to be the ones trying to get rid of black people.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Y’all wanna die on this da baby hill

So what happens when our music starts getting censored

is this what y’all want ?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
It already is censored. Certain groups you can murder and degrade in your songs and other ones you can't
facts! i don't want my kids growing up with this garbage as mainstream. if it were a small segment of counter culture black music i wouldn't give af, but it's promoted and marketed to mainstream, middle americans as the norm in which we deal with each other and it's not. it's only the dumbasses who move this way.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It already is censored. Certain groups you can murder and degrade in your songs and other ones you can't

Well what do y’all want , what’s the solution. Should it be a free for all should certain shyt get censored or should everything be censored.