Flaming Moe

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Your losing. I literally watch the simpsons everyday. Using the simpsons world app. Season 11 and 12 are equally as dope. Simpsons starts to lose its consistency around season 16. But there are plenty of good episodes after that.

If you subscribe to fx login and watch seasons 11 and 12 plenty of laughs.
I might have to give it another go...

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
BkmDHGT.png

We need some official Simpsons smilies!
:russ:

Has anybody been to universal studios?
U heard they have a flaming Moe that's nonalcoholic
flaming-moe-a-must-drink.jpg

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I might have to give it another go...

I'm skimming through the episodes of season 11 right now. It has one of my favorite episodes of all the seasons in it and several other really great episodes. If you watch simpsons casually you've probably seen a few and not realized they were in season 11 or later.

Season 11 has an episode called behind the laughter a parody of behind the music --- straight hilarious. Season 11 is easily one of my favorite seasons I don't think there's an episode I don't like in it.

Seasons 11 and 12 are damn good, the references aren't played out and they were written very well.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
I'm skimming through the episodes of season 11 right now. It has one of my favorite episodes of all the seasons in it and several other really great episodes. If you watch simpsons casually you've probably seen a few and not realized they were in season 11 or later.

Season 11 has an episode called behind the laughter a parody of behind the music --- straight hilarious. Season 11 is easily one of my favorite seasons I don't think there's an episode I don't like in it.

Seasons 11 and 12 are damn good, the references aren't played out and they were written very well.

Haha that was a good episode!
giphy.gif

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Season 11 gems
Episode 1,
5*,
9*,
15*,
16*,
17*,
19*
20*
22*

The ones with stars are ceritifed classics. The other ones are really very funny and you'll want to watch them again

The others are funny and you wouldn't mind watching them again. There aren't any in this season I'd skip or just not watch. There are plenty from season 24 I'll just cut of within 2 minutes.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
According to Houston-based author Lance Scott Walker, purple drank developed in that city around the 1960s when blues musicians would take Robitussin and cut it with beer. Later when wine coolers came onto the market, they substituted for beer.These blues musicians lived in Houston's Fifth Ward, Third Ward, and South Park neighborhoods and the practice was taken up by the generation of rappers growing up in the same parts of the city. In the 1980s and 1990s the formula changed to using codeine promethazine cough syrup, lemon-lime-flavored soda, and Jolly Ranchers.
Might have to try robitussin and wine coolers :ehh:

@Coco lets have a drink