Flight has turbulence from HELL (31 passengers injured)

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Have you flown With Turbulence before ?

What would you do if you were on this flight? :merchant:

:mjlol: At The People Who's First Flight This was

Man at 1:15 like :mjpls:

Pilot starts praying (I think) :to:

Who you praying to brehs ? :lupe:

:francis:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i got to get on a plane soon so i ain't saying nothing about anything, just watching :merchant:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
That looks like Etihad :merchant: flown with them often. I've experienced bad turbulence the shyt sucks :francis:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Prayer works, sounds like most of them were praying...some of the men had grave faces, wow

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I had the worst turbulence from mia to ny few years ago on Spirit airlines. (WOAT airline BTW)first and last time i flew that shyt...swore that was going to be it for me...plane felt like it was going down shyt shaking and banging noises :sadcam:

Envy

Rookie
Daps
This is why we tell y'all to keep the seatbelt on at ALL times. I bet you those that were hurt weren't wearing theirs... Or they felt invincible and went to the bathroom :mindblown:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I had the worst turbulence from mia to ny few years ago on Spirit airlines. (WOAT airline BTW)first and last time i flew that shyt...swore that was going to be it for me...plane felt like it was going down shyt shaking and banging noises :sadcam:
This blog about experiences on Spirit Airlines is just full of quotables: Break Your Spirit Airlines is THE WORST! Like the Black Licorice of the Skies | Awesomely Luvvie

Like this gem: “Spirit airlines, the fastest way to become spirit cause you gone die today…” – VV