Flop or Top: Tinashe - Player ft. Chris Brown (first official single from her 2nd album)

How do you think this song will do on the charts?

• Total voters

Giselle

Daps
I think this song will flop.

It's not a terrible song at all, it's just that this style of music isn't popular anymore. Chris Brown had the best part. She really needs a hit to advance her career, and this isn't it. She should not put her album out this year like she wanted to do. If I was her and really wanted to put my album out this year, I would beg Drake to release the full version of on a wave, or give the song to me if he doesn't plan on using it. That is the hit that she needs. Make a video for it with them to acting like they're in a relationship. It'll top the charts because it's a nice sounding song and because Drake is on it.

I've heard that her label/team isn't sure about what to do with her. They aren't sure about how to brand/market her. It can tell.

This was supposed to be in the booth. Can someone move it there?

Last edited:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Can't tell honestly, song is trash, she should've stayed independent excuse this is not her sound:francis:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I don't think this song is trash, in fact I think it'll be a hit

I can see this being played at college white trash parties everywhere

Giselle

Daps
Does R&B even have a definitive sound in 2015, or this girl considered pop? Idk I never saw what anybody seen in her musically, but I can appreciate a different sound.

I think her mixtapes were alternative R&B and her album had more urban r&b. She had a couple of r&b/pop songs. This song is pop/dance pop edm or something like that. I'm not sure what it's called, but it went out of style in 2010? Todays pop is heavily r&b influenced, so I think it's best for her to just stick with r&b or the sound from her mixtapes.

Giselle

Daps
I don't think this song is trash, in fact I think it'll be a hit

I can see this being played at college white trash parties everywhere

I could too if this was 2010. White people are not even listening to that anymore, they're listening to urban r&b/pop and "hip hop" ex. Drake, Future, Fetty wap, Beyonce, white R&B artist

Taylor swifts latest songs have been r&b influenced.

Look at what's on the top of the charts. No one wants to hear that sound.

Music: Top 100 Songs | Billboard Hot 100 Chart

FSP

Banned
Daps
I could too if this was 2010. White people are not even listening to that anymore, they're listening to urban r&b/pop and "hip hop" ex. Drake, Future, Fetty wap, Beyonce, white R&B artist

Taylor swifts latest songs have been r&b influenced.

Look at what's on the top of the charts. No one wants to hear that sound.

Music: Top 100 Songs | Billboard Hot 100 Chart

I be saying that too but yet somehow the electro pop/dance pop sound lives on. It's just a really safe sound for preppy teens and radio air play.
Plus It's got Breezy as a feature you know that means bytches are gonna automatically rethink their opinions

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
:camby: based on the 1st 50secs..... and yall know me, i write dem hitz so if anyone should know it would me.