Florida brehs, why yall didnt tell me before I moved here about these wild monkeys?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Population of Monkeys in Florida May Be Carrying Deadly Herpes Virus
Wild monkeys with herpes in Florida: Population on the verge of doubling
Wednesday, January 02, 2019 @ 8:10 PM
By WFTV.com

A population of monkeys that live in Silver Springs State Park in Central Florida carrying a herpes virus that is deadly to humans, which could double in the next few years.

>> Photos: 25 ways Florida could kill you

The troop of rhesus macaques were brought to Central Florida in the 1930s as part of a long-since closed attraction in the park. They were placed on a small island, but the monkeys didn’t stay there.

There have been monkey sightings all over Central Florida, including one caught on camera in 2015 when students spotted a rhesus macaque running around on the roof of their school in Lake County.

The monkeys carry a herpes virus that is deadly to humans and can be spread through a bite or scratch.

“People should never approach these animals,” said University of Florida professor Steve Johnson, who was part of a team that spent years studying the monkeys. “People shouldn’t feed them. It’s not legal to feed them anymore.”

Florida's herpes-infected monkey population is booming and it could have fatal consequences

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
full

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It’s ok. Just ignore them like the other invasive species in Florida like pythons, monitor lizards, and giant snails.

Not to mention the giant flying cockroaches, lizards, frogs, alligators, armadillos, snakes and brain-eating amoebas.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It’s ok. Just ignore them like the other invasive species in Florida like pythons, monitor lizards, and giant snails.

Not to mention the giant flying cockroaches, lizards, frogs, alligators, armadillos, snakes and brain-eating amoebas.
giphy.gif

It's too many animals out here that will definitely kill me. I don't know what's worse the crazy stories about the people or the animals