Florida MAY be the hardest state for black people...

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Things I notice as I travel through some of the smaller towns in Florida especially in Central Florida (Ocala, Gainsville, Leesburg) ...

- Black people extremely broke beating down looking and uncouth. Even in small towns it's astounding to see how many homeless black men and women there are.

- Most blacks working fast food and after that that's about it. No blacks in management any where and almost no blacks working in the trades.

-These original black neighborhoods are the old colored side of town and they still look like how they would have looked in the 1940s. You still got houses on cinder block stilts for crying out loud. It's pitiful.:mjcry:

I heard Alabama's pretty bad and I really don't mess with Mississippi and Louisiana like that but this is just my observation...

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Shreveport:myman:
When them hoes at the waffle house see a big city brotha come through:krs:
Bro I use to drive thru there all the time in the 90s, shook asf. Even tho my great grand daddy was from there I always got the “I could die today” vibe. Only place where the hoes got more golds than Georgia and Florida hoes lol.