Florida State is better than Oregon

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm not impressed by neither.

But, FSU is a little better than Oregon.

FSU's offense is not that great though

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They beat an overrated Miami team and there defense was made to stop Clemson's spread O. It's all good, because we'll see who's the best in the title game.

Bama is losing to LSU next weekend

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
FSU is better, they have more beef with the same quickness in the trenches ( by my eyes). Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems to be the difference. When it comes to football, strength and quickness on the lines is what you need. It would be a close game, but in the end I think FSU would fatigue Oregon a little more than Oregon could fatigue FSU's D-line.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:

oregon d is great
only giving up 16.9 points per game

top 15 in creating turnovers
top 15 in sacks

stout against the run
stout against the pass

:camby:

go worry about baylor dropping 50 on your oklahoma d

:beli: I knew it was coming.

Oregons defense relys solely on the other teams offense making mistakes/turnovers. Something Alabama doesn't do....something a similar team in Stanford doesn't do. And that's why they struggle against Stanford every time.

Offensively, all that jumping around in the backfield, cutting back, that doesn't work against Alabama....that doesnt work against FSU. Ask Sammy Watkins...one fo the most dynamic playermakers in cfb. And UCLA had 50 yds passing last week going into the 4th quarter and was only down 1 or 2 scores.

And you're gettin a lil too big for your britches on here being that you jump from team to team like a groupie from bed to bed. You won't be saying squat if we beat Baylor. You'll just jump to simp another team. :stopitslime:....until they lose.

I'm not impressed by neither.

But, FSU is a little better than Oregon.

FSU's offense is not that great though

We know your opinion doesn't count. :camby:

You don't give anyone credit for anything

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bama is losing to LSU next weekend

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
and particularly where it matters most, on DEFENSE.

If everything holds and neither team loses, FSU deserves to get the #2 nod, IMO. Miami probably wouldnt even have more than a FG(maybe 1 TD) if not for Winston's two errant throws.
Prolific post here. See y'all nikkas in Pasadena.

HOLD MY dikk!!!!!!!!!!!

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
FSU is better, they have more beef with the same quickness in the trenches ( by my eyes). Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems to be the difference. When it comes to football, strength and quickness on the lines is what you need. It would be a close game, but in the end I think FSU would fatigue Oregon a little more than Oregon could fatigue FSU's D-line.

This is what I base things on, for the most part.

Dudes run in here to post stats comprised from playing against cupcake teams. :rudy:

But if you know football, you can look and see what's real.